Earrings <3 (2 Viewers)

MW4H_X0X0

HSC
omg

im really bad when it cums to earrings...im addicted everytime i go out i buy a new pair..half of them i dunt even wear ...

lol i love big earrings specially chandalier, dangly earrings
atm i love my peacock feather earrings, and these gorgeous pearl and diamonds pair..so hot

but yer i think i have an ocd when it comes to earrings..but yer the bigger the better!!

MW4H_X0X0

HSC
yes!!

Philomena_86 said:
EARINGS I LOVE EARINGSSSS lol I have 56 pairs (im an adict) I especially love big dangly chandelier earings in green or purple they are so hot !! I reckon earings make an outfit like you can have this dull top and jeans and it looks so much more glam with a pair of big earings and some bangles and great shoes
i sooo agree, earrings make or break the outfit....

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
omg ive become addicted to ebay

there are some of the most GORGEOUS earrings on there for SOOOO cheap!!! like handmade ones between $2 and $10...absolute bargain!! and SO much nicer than shop bought ones too!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
where can you buy things to hang your earrings on? mine just end up getting chucked into a container..not cool..

i have one for my studs, but it's only small and i got it for my b'day ages ago so i dunno where it's from lol

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
they have some little ones at kleins...but i want a big one cos i have heaps of big dangly earrings

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh same..i might check them out though i spose..i hate kleins though, my mate used to work there and everything just breaks..

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
em_516 said:
where can you buy things to hang your earrings on? mine just end up getting chucked into a container..not cool..

i have one for my studs, but it's only small and i got it for my b'day ages ago so i dunno where it's from lol
I made an earring holder by taking the glass out of a picture frame and stapling some tulle to it. I superglued on some butterflies to make it all pretty, and I hang all my earrings from it, both studs and danglys.

MissGeorgie

i have an earring obsession. at last count i had 58 pairs, i couldnt b bothered reading all the posts so if anyone has more, i wish i were you!! :)

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I bought 3 pairs of earrings yesterday from Prouds...spent $40 all up (50% sale :D).. got some stardust hoops, studs with 2 dangly chains and balls on the end and hook ones with hearts - the hearts have that shell-like stuff in them.

does everyone prefer silver/gold or colourful stuff. I usually prefer silver, but it reacts with my skin for some reason :confused:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
^^ OH!! me too! maybe im allergic to silver?! But it only happens sometimes. But then again ,my skin is so fucked, especially on my hands. Its really really dry and flakey, mainly coz i work at a food shop and mum thinks it coz of washing my hands all the time i get dermatitus.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
^ I get black/grey marks on my ears from my sterling silver...it wipes of and all..its just there. Apparently its something to do with skin acidity, but it never happens with necklaces or rings. Maybe i have acidic ear-lobes? :p

Offtopic: my skin is so dry too...kmart + dusty shelves/stock screws up my cuticles. There is this really good hand/nail cream called Innoxa One & All from the chemist. Cheap too, but good :)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
(^o^) said:
white gold is the way. ;)
Im getting this white gold necklace for my 18th (thats all I know of but my bday is like 6 months away :rolleyes) Anyways *squeal*

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
you already know?!?

awww no surprise is there?

jebbie

HSC
(^o^) said:
you already know?!?

awww no surprise is there?
To me? In which case I know some of my present but not all. Besides if I leave ti up to my mum and dad I get something I hate which is worse in my opinion..

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
white gold diamond ring is a must have for my engagement :D
To be honest I can't distinguish the difference between my silver and white gold necklace by looking at them.
Unless look for the numbers:
725 - sterling silver
9999 - gold

jebbie

HSC
(^o^) said:
To be honest I can't distinguish the difference between my silver and white gold necklace by looking at them.
Unless look for the numbers:
725 - sterling silver
9999 - gold
Then you are obviously not worth of white gold. Psh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)