DLMisme

HSC
Personally I don't like earrings on guys much haha but plenty of my friends do

tashalb

HSC
this is not look that good actually. but they think they look HOTT... :p

AngledAngel

HSC
There's nothing wrong with any man wearing one you insufferable fool.
Nothing wrong with anyone wearing them, of course. But I don't think it looks so great on all guys. My brother used to wear them the whole time (but he went quite far with it, like with pearls from mesenso) and I liked that.

Back to the gay thing, isn't there a 'rule'? Like gay men wear and ear ring on a particular ear??

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Nothing wrong with anyone wearing them, of course. But, personally, I don't think it looks so great on any guys. My brother used to wear them the whole time (but he went quite far with it, like pearls and stuff) and I was never a fan.

Back to the gay thing, isn't there a 'rule'? Like gay men wear and ear ring on a particular ear??
i think it is the right ear.

I had a shinny earring on my left ear because i was trying to impress a girl. <sigh> The things we do for someone

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
So it's quite a controversial question and really comes down to the individual themself, but do girls find guys with diamond stud earrings attractive? I have friends who say that if a guy wears one he's trying way too hard, but I think otherwise... it's just another accessory to gain some attention (like sunnies, or a watch).

Thoughts girls? Enlighten us!
i don't mind earrings on guys...unless it looks totally wrong on them. It really just depends on what he looks like with them. If it suits his image then oMG HOT HOT HOT, but if say hes got an innocent vibe and just looks like an adorable little thing then maybe not so much... :3 i really don't know to be honest. it really just depends on the guy.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Lol if it's for religious reasons or whatever I don't judge. But if a random person is trying to look like a girl by putting on earrings then that's just really weird.
Those people with the stretched earring things rock! It's so unique hahah

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
i think it is the right ear.

I had a shinny earring on my left ear because i was trying to impress a girl. <sigh> The things we do for someone
Wait but how does having an earing be an impressive thing?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
[QUO TE=GolfGirl97;6554186]i don't mind earrings on guys...unless it looks totally wrong on them. It really just depends on what he looks like with them. If it suits his image then oMG HOT HOT HOT, but if say hes got an innocent vibe and just looks like an adorable little thing then maybe not so much... :3 i really don't know to be honest. it really just depends on the guy.[/QUOTE]
yeah like pink love heart earrings wouldn't look good lol

turntaker

HSC
It is seen to be a gay thing to do in my culture so I don't like them.

ChristineL

HSC
N/A
I think it looks cute when guys have one stud on their ear but it depends on the person.

I don't like stretched ears, its like having a massive hole in your ear, plus its really painful.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)