EAS Eligibility (1 Viewer)

oly1991

HSC
what course are you guys willing to get into with EAS?
Well i got 93.50 for my ATAR. So with bonus points i hope to get into a BCommerce at USYD or UNSW. The cutoffs for these unis are 94.55 and 95.6 respectively. Although i expect these to change.

How about you?

HSC
Well i got 93.50 for my ATAR. So with bonus points i hope to get into a BCommerce at USYD or UNSW. The cutoffs for these unis are 94.55 and 95.6 respectively. Although i expect these to change.

How about you?
B Science @ UNSW
hopefully :eek:

Edit: congrats on your ATAR :)

HSC
In some cases my friends told me that people who got 70+ UAI ended up getting accepted into UNSW engineering which the cut-off was 88 through EAS. So there is hope for people who don't get that good :eek:

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
"Your eligibility status is included for every institution, regardless of whether you currently have the institution in your list of course preferences."

(Y)

debts

HSC
N/A
yes, of course.

everything but UWS, but in my situation this is not a good result.

Thecorey0

HSC
Elgible for EAS for every Uni. It will be nice having the maximum selection rank for every uni. But I could already get into my course without any bonus points.

debts

HSC
N/A
How many people get offered EAS at USYD?
is it 500 people, or are their 500 places?
anyone know?
500 places.

How the Scheme works
The University allocates 500 Commonwealth-supported places across most courses for the Broadway Scheme. After the ATAR cut-off for 2010 is determined, Broadway Scheme applicants who do not meet the cut-off for their chosen course may receive an offer if their ATAR is within five points.

However, the University selects Broadway applicants with the highest ATAR for each course until the Broadway quota is filled. This means that although you maybe within five ATAR points of the cut-off for your chosen course, you may still not be offered a place if a large number of Broadway applicants with a higher ATAR apply for that same course.

Casablancas

HSC
Would I get into Accounting/law at Macquarie with a 91.90? Its a new course, but all the other law courses have a 95 cutoff.

chris33

HSC
Does anyone know the amount of points UTS offers in the scheme for law?

Casablancas

HSC
Does anyone know the amount of points UTS offers in the scheme for law?
I was thinking about that too. Last years cutoff was about 97. What did you get?
If you got anywhere in the 90's put it as a first preference and see what happens :eek:
My cousin got into psych at Sydney with a 91 on EAS when the cutoff was 98

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)