EAS Letter (1 Viewer)

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Did everyone get their EAS letter?

( You go to check and change > Correspondence )

ellie95

HSC
N/A
If it says
This letter is to advise you of your eligibility for EAS consideration, for 2014 admissions.

Does that mean you got it?

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
If it says
This letter is to advise you of your eligibility for EAS consideration, for 2014 admissions.

Does that mean you got it?
Yes, look on the second page to where the column says 'eligibility' and if they all say yes then you got it.

JK1314

HSC
Guys

I got a letter saying I was ineligible but that was because at first I filled it in using a different disadvantage
UAC sent me an email about what disadvantage I should've used and told me to post the proof to them within the next 7 days (Family Income Tax)
I didn't post it through mail but sent it to their email and never got a reply back

Did they never get it? Or was it not enough? Because family income tax is one of the options on the EAS guidelines...

bec3

HSC
Yep, at every uni
When you make two claims, do you get two eligibility forms? Or do they just merge them into one?

HSC
Yep :) Eligible for all unis. It was so annoying when they sent me an email past midnight telling me to log on to see correspondence since UAC is always under maintenance during that time -_-

STUDY SMART

HSC
Hey guys i got the eas eligibility letter. I got an atar of 91 and want to apply for unsw commerce and was eligible for eas at unsw. Will i get in now. The cut-off last year was 96.3 i think. Thanks heaps guys :)

STUDY SMART

HSC
btw i could only get 4 bonus points for hsc plus so the max before eas was 95 for me

STUDY SMART

HSC
Oh sorry, i applied for financial disadvantage, family tax benefit part a.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Ohh, I think you need to ask the uni's then.. I did that. BUt generally 10 for uts.

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A
I've been assessed as ineligible, despite being affected from a severe illness for 2 years (11 and 12) and with my doctor assessing my case as extreme. All my teachers told me to apply as they saw how it prevented me from attending school for large chunks throughout the years. Ive been away like 50-60 days in year 12. So i just don't understand how i was assessed as ineligible. What do you guys think? Possible to appeal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)