EAS- number of bonus points given?? (1 Viewer)

twenty12

HSC
Does anyone know the amount of bonus points they actually got given from a uni?

gamilt

HSC
N/A
Hey twenty12,

I am in the same boat as you and am unsure about how many bonus points i am granted. However it depends heavily on each university and the personal scheme that they are advocating. Some schemes grant more points for the same disadvantage, or treat all EAS applicants the same. I am under the belief that they revealed how many points were granted to individuals up until last year. But it would differ for us this year. By the way what course and what university are you hoping for?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
EAS does not mean you get points.

It is a scheme that allows you to be considered for a course if you are within 5 ATAR of the cut off (maybe 10 in some cases forgot) e.g. the cut off is 95.10 and you received 90.10. Whether you get in will be up to the uni. For some courses, the uni will let you in if you are out by say exactly 5 ATAR while some will only let those that miss the cut off by say 1.70 ATAR. An example is USYD Law. The cut off was 99.70. Those that got 94.70 + EAS did not get in as they only let those with an ATAR of like 97.50+ with EAS in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)