EAS points? (1 Viewer)

engie_benji

HSC
do you actually get told about how many extra points you are going to receive through EAS or wat?

xochitl

HSC
nope, I was starting to worry that I got rejected!

HSC
I sent an email to UNSW. you can get a maximum of TEN EAS points, FIVE Elite Performers&Athletes and FIVE HSC+ Scheme and they're all independent of each other so technically you can get 20 bonus points altogether but that's almost impossible.

HSC
EAS eligibility for each university comes out when ATAR comes out, so today at 9.

KGZ9

HSC
do they send a letter to everyone that has applied or only to the ones that were accepted? starting to get worried

alse

HSC
do they send a letter to everyone that has applied or only to the ones that were accepted? starting to get worried
they send one to everyone with 'Yes' or 'No' next to the universities you applied for

alse

HSC
Acknowledgement of Educational Access Schemes application- but this was sent ages ago (Oct) What does this mean?
ye i just checked and i only have the EAS acknowledgement pdf sent on september. does anyone know if it's letter or email?

x3Reii

HSC
On uac website it said "you'll receive your eligibility letter around the same time as the release of ATARs" so I'm assuming it will be a letter sent in the mail.

I hope they do accept me, missed out on my course by 0.5, just a bit devo'd

HSC
On uac website it said "you'll receive your eligibility letter around the same time as the release of ATARs" so I'm assuming it will be a letter sent in the mail.

I hope they do accept me, missed out on my course by 0.5, just a bit devo'd
So if I don't receive a letter today, what should I do? (Just in case)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)