Easier/Harder Than Other Years? (1 Viewer)

Thoughts?

• Harder

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Bout the same

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • Easier

Votes: 34 27.4%

• Total voters
HSC
What do you think?

That zinc tablet question was a bitch...

SkimDawg

Feeling Good
HSC
Hard to say really, it felt easier to me, but thats because I knew the whole course, and could answer everything, so yeah, on the fence for this one lol.

wLym

HSC
SkimDawg said:
Hard to say really, it felt easier to me, but thats because I knew the whole course, and could answer everything, so yeah, on the fence for this one lol.
im on a fence too, but one of them spiky ones..... i got impaled =(

Mz Cahill

HSC
I Thought It Was Shit The Equilibrum Constant In Industrial And The The Other Calculation Parts

Mz Cahill

HSC
I Thought It Was Shit Especially ....
The Equilibrum Constant In Industrial And The The Other Calculation Parts

HSC
i'm liking that everybody is undecided... cos i came out thinking it wasn't too hard, and was worried that everyone would've done well!!

timmiitippii

HSC
Since this thread is about commenting on difficulty of paper..
I have to say its easier than other years.
But mainly because it fitted me really nicely today. Asked all the questions i liked like equilibrium and calculations of moles/big 4's and all that. I normally get really demotivated seeing a lot of 6 or 7 mark questions but this exam was a blessing with one single 7 marker in industrial chemistry and no 6 marker at all.
I guess when it comes down to it it can be easier or harder for different people since people know different things, so don't feel bad i guess if u thought it was difficult...:eek:

ozsunny2

HSC
I thought it was easy in that they didnt really
give us that many big markers
i guess u could say that some of the calculation questions were harder,
but... not really.

P.T.F.E

HSC
na i would hav to say harder than the 2002 - 07 papers, i thought there was an unfair distribution of Questions like chem monitoring and management was the boring part of the course and there was the oxygen/ozone, AAS, CFC's, HABER, WATER TREATMENT the cfc's was a crap q. then acidic acid with the bufffers, salts. titration, then production of material my strong subject has the crap bio-ethanol, stupid fuel calculation, and i think another q, i think it was very different from other papers tho, Industrial didnt ask any thing on Contact Pocess, Solvay, The Cells only the frash process which was good, the equlibrium was crap cause i knew it but didnt make the connection because of how it was worded and the NaCl one i was away for the expt, soap 7 marker sweeet just hoped i answered it how they wanted. i dunno thought it was an unfair test.

JimmyJimJim

HSC
I found it to be ridiculously hard and I'm rank 5 at my school, luckily not many others who sat the test with me found it easy at all.

Why was the entire thing pretty much about calculations?

liamh16

HSC
I was sooo pissed off. I hate calculations, i knew all of my content, and then i swear 40% of the paper were calculations, and obscure, hard Q's too! There goes my band 4

nekobutterfly

HSC
yer, the people was good besides from all the calculations....the zinc question was especially a pain and i have seen some of the multiple choice questions like 2 or 3 markers in other papers , but the option shipwrecks and corrosion was one of the easiest i have ever seen.

Almatari

HSC
N/A
it was easy. Calculations aren't hard.
There wasn't any question that required memorising loads of equations.
The best ever.

Muchi

HSC
i think the test was fair considering we as a year have the most resources avalible to us whether its past papers or books or notes. i think the best prepared should get the best mark then the mediocers etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)