Easier than trial?? (1 Viewer)

Basil84

hey, do u reckon that it was easier than the trial?? or was it the same? or was it harder?
I found it was about the same as the catholic trial.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Fuck oath it was easier then the trial, although the WW1 section of the HSC was harder then the trial, but the rest...i still cant get over how easy it was :)

Basil84

yeah it was easy. but yeah that whacked stupid source C!! yeah lets just chuck a photo of some random women standing next to a car smiling, and this is going to represent changing flippin expectations!!!!
good one board of studies. out of all the photos and stuff, u found and chose that one. good one.

lizzies85

um i think it was easier than the trial cept for the russia questions, we had more general questions in the trial, however kollontai as bout the same!!

jenster

i dunno i thought they were about the same.
i did the cssa trial and the usa question on it was easier than the one today

CorkDagga

wel indochina question was much easier but USA was soo hard. my hsc just went down the drain thanks to the history of the USA

Raider

trial was harder with germany
but HSC germany was tonnes easy

HSC WW1 sources were pretty hard : /, but the and ur knowledge parts, the first bit, compared to our trtial, the catholic paper

A/I question was TONNES harder : /

schwang_thang

i thought the catholic trials were alot easier 4 germany & cold war

germany: b/cos the paper had weimar :D

cold war: b/cos the qstns were broader, like the 1 on containment. in the hsc paper, they had 2 chuck sum bs stuff abt only one crisis & then one on groups (which we barely touched in class) :confused:

the sources qstn was exactly the same as the catholic trial! so that was all gud

KhaLien

It was so much easier then my trial!
I walked in there freaking out, but it turned out so good...! A pleasent surprise indeed :)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
nah, my trial was heaps easier (I think our school did the Catholic one) the Germany question on totalitarianism and the Cold War questions were way better.

Doylie

I thought the CSSA trial was easier, simply because on the last day of term 3 our Modern Teacher came around handing out sheets that she forgot to teach us for WW1. Anybody guess what these sheets might have happened to be on??
Yep, changing expectations..
So that was a bit of a kick in the nuts, but luckily i tought it to myself in the holidays, so i think it'll be ok for the exam..
All in all though, i think CSSA papers are better put together than HSC papers (just take the Business Studies Exam as an example - blargh!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)