Easiest Courses (1 Viewer)

Blizzard3

HSC
N/A
What are the easiest courses to earn a distinction in at USYD? Which professors are the easiest? Thanks.

HSC
you sound like you have your priorities in order.
Ha!

Easiness of a subject is a measure that is way to subjective though! The professors I might find are nice and the subject I might think are easy may not be so easy for you.

But nevertheless I will offer my personal recommendations to:
- SCLG 1001 & 1002
- ANHS1602
- ENGL 1008
- RLST 1002

I reviewed these subjects on the unit of study thread which is unfortunately down at the moment. Perhaps in a few days/weeks time it will be back up and you can have a look at reviews from other people as well.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
What are the easiest courses to earn a distinction in at USYD? Which professors are the easiest? Thanks.
Looks like we have another game of student/teacher seduction on our hands

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
SCLG sucked.

Last edited:

oh-em-gee

HSC
Yeah, as Hello2U2 said, it is quite subjective - depends on what you're good at.

If you're good at writing essays, there are a number of arts subjects that are easy, since their assessments weigh heavily on essays. And since there's so much breadth in subject choices, you'll probably find something you're interested in.

If you're not so good at essays, then... don't choose subjects where an essay might be worth 50% of your course mark.

In terms of lecturers, I found that in general, they're alright. Some of the stand-out lecturers are Bill Foley for LNGS1001, and Roland for (some of) FRNC1631/1632. But it depends on what you look for in a lecturer. Some put notes online, some don't. Some record lectures, some don't.

Best just to choose what you're interested in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)