Easter Holiday Progress (1 Viewer)

annarose

HSC
Over the past week I've done half my english assignment, two hours of extension one english backlog and a few more pages on my ee2 major work. It's not ahrd to see where my priorities lie...
I have left: 1,500 words of english assignment, history assignment and maths assignment. But the maths assignment is the easiest thing this side of year eight... good ole g unit *represent*.
I keep MEANING to work... but myspace is so sweet...

bmwz4

HSC
1 week down 1 week to go and so much work left...when does evry1 have their trials mine r term 3 week 4 i think...too soon

williamc

HSC
I don't get why you need to do study these holidays. If you studied properly for your half-yearly's all your notes should be done. One week left and i havn't done anything, all i may do is read a book for english, and do a few practice questions for maths. Last holidays of relaxation, i sure as hell am making the most of it.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Because some people haven't had there half yearlies yet or have trials in the next term. :p

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Yeah, I have majors. And even though we have just had half yearlies, it doesn't mean that our study notes are automatically up to date - that's the ideal situation, and after all, we are human. And very very very lazy (in my case).

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^ apart from the majors bit, i thought you were talkin about me for a sec :)

somewhereelse

HSC
ahh i havent done much at all- tried to teach myself locus but its NOT HAPPENING and my declining ability in maths is utterly depressing. so i think i'll do some ee1 instead.. this thread has a nice motivating effect :)

jirwin

HSC
bmwz4 said:
1 week down 1 week to go and so much work left...when does evry1 have their trials mine r term 3 week 4 i think...too soon
I can't believe how fast holidays go! I have HEAPS left... i've only done 1 thing out of my 29 things!!

My trials are term 2 wk 9 and 10... and well... study notes are non-existant :eek:

Btw, can you people see ALL of the smilies? i can't... like i can't see the worried one, or the headbang one or the idea one... its annoying!

jaaaaay

HSC
bringbackshred said:
ROFL RAIN. Is that tomorrow? Jaaaay told me all about it.
OMFG IT WAS DAMN GOOD. I NEARLY DIED OF A HEART ATTACK AT THE HOTNESS. OMGSH OMGSH IM STILL SO FKN HIGH!!! IT WAS SO DAMN GOOD! I DON'T CARE THAT THE TICKETS WERE FRKN $200 AND THAT I SPENT $63 ON LIMITED EDITION RAIN MERCHANDISE AND THE FACT IM NOW REALLY BROKE. IT WAS SOOOOOO WORTH IT. (zangetsu.xo visit my xanga if u wana hear more about it later. i shall make a HUGE entry about it tonight. lol) OMGSH IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. I LOVE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 *SCREAMS*

:spam: okay, sorry major spam. the mods are gonna delete it *sobs* but its RAIN!!! okay, i'll add something constructive (not that the above isn't!)

well holiday progress... im still dying at accounting. stupid block course. it's so easy but so tedious and boring. i really hate microsoft access at the moment. data entry, data entry, data entry, over and over again. i wanted to do my physics assignment but all that excitement (see, the above IS relevant lmao) and tafe block course is taking up all my time...

mods please don't delete this. it's probably my longest post ever...

I LOVE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jirwin

HSC
before i begin... is it just me or is there something wrong with the BOS time... its saying its 8pm when its 12:05pm... oh well

no progress occured over the weekend... i applied for a job tho so that might count :)

this morning i went to mum's friends house to look at her art books (much better than a library, she used to be an art teacher). didn't find much but gave me some ideas... i came home covered in cat fur tho... she has two cats that love me :D.

BUT! theres a problem... i cant even find my assignment sheet for my art project so i don't know the topics lol

anyway thats about all for now... i hope the bos times fixes soon its rather annoying.. oh and im going to the movies later so even less progress will get done!

jaaaaay

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Ahahahahaha, I loled so hard. That is amazing. Glad you had a good time. Now get on MSN.
it is amazing. *fangirl scream*

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Easter Holiday Progress:
Before: Average hours on msn per night: 3.5
Now: Average hours on msn per night: 6+ :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)