Easy Elective (1 Viewer)

Boonyak

HSC
Hey guys i need to pick an elective for the spring session im looking for something:

Not so difficult
Dosnt require alot of work

Anything please help guys, because for the next years i am doing a compulsory elective so i dont care about this one really just want something easy.

Level 1/ Parra campus/ Spring.

Last edited:

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
What course are you doing, and what subjects were you good at or did you enjoy during school?

Boonyak

HSC
Doing B.Science. Just want something that wouldnt take up to much time.

Last edited:

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Marketing tends to be rather assignment filled imo.

When I did Marketing Principles we had to do 3 individual assignments, a group assignment and a final exam, so it took up a lot of my time. Especially when you had to do a different component of the assignment every week, and then add in your assignments for other classes (which all tend to be due on around the same time)

I haven't personally done Consumer Behaviour, but you might want to find somebody who has to see what the assessments were like. If your looking for something easy, content wise Marketing subjects aren't too bad. In my opinion it wasn't a difficult subject (if you read your textbook and went to lectures its fairly easy to follow), but the assignment content might take up a lot of your time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)