Easyway! (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
Yay, drinks on jemsta! =)
<333333 Yeah, so like, post the details of where you want us to meet you so that online predators can come and stalk us.

=P

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
but but tomorrow is a sungay :(
mongay sounds better :D

CieL

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
I don't know how $4.50 or however costly it may be is considered cheap.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea
LottoX was talking about Gumballs....... which tastes dirty, but is cheaper than EasyWay...

OMG I LOVE THE TEAHOUSES IN HK!!
What's that one called.... the one with the footprint on it, and the background is green.... I think it's mountain [san] something.... but they make the BEST pearl milk tea... I got it warm in a large jug once... it was so fkn huge my aunt couldnt finish it, and I poured another two cold mugs worth from the pot... that was value for money... 4 drinks in one...

jemsta said:
yea what happened to happy cup?
There's one in Cabra too. Oh wait, or is it Lucky Cup? ohhhh same shit...

Can you email me a cup of Easyway too?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
CieL said:
LottoX was talking about Gumballs....... which tastes dirty, but is cheaper than EasyWay...

OMG I LOVE THE TEAHOUSES IN HK!!
What's that one called.... the one with the footprint on it, and the background is green.... I think it's mountain [san] something.... but they make the BEST pearl milk tea... I got it warm in a large jug once... it was so fkn huge my aunt couldnt finish it, and I poured another two cold mugs worth from the pot... that was value for money... 4 drinks in one...

There's one in Cabra too. Oh wait, or is it Lucky Cup? ohhhh same shit...

Can you email me a cup of Easyway too?
its called saint alps teahouse me thinks...its a franchise as well, and yes they do make the best milk teas ever

bshoc

HSC
N/A
I was fkn addicted to the stuff a while back, I've had like 4 free drinks plus seven points so thats like 47 in my lifetime plus another 10 or so my AZN mates bought me ..

The bshoc "to drink" list is as follows:

1. Lemon/Peach Green Tea /w rainbow jelly

2. Coconut milk tea /w pearls

3. Lemon blended ice

Tried taro today for first time .. its interesting, tastes kinda like all the jelly deserts you get at yum cha joints ...

Anyone know what happned to the green tea blended ice? I miss that :(

CieL

HSC
bshoc said:
Anyone know what happned to the green tea blended ice? I miss that :(
It was like a limited ed promotion thing.... and stopped promo awhile ago....

It was my fav too... it kicked GJ and Starbuck's green tea blend soooo hard... white people make rubbish green tea drinks

asdf5432

HSC
omfg!!!!!!!!
i may sound a bit like a psycho now, but I am so so so addicted to Easyway it's not funny. I used to have it like 3 times a week, which is pretty unhealthy but whatever. I am completely in love with it, especially black tea with pearls. And because I'm sometimes at Chatswood library, the new easyway in chatswood is my godsend! I was so sad when they closed after the interchange went under construction.....

mmmmmmmmmmm. wow, I sound completely pathetic. :rofl:

CieL

HSC
I reckon the city has too many Easyways...

SyCoTiC

HSC
Teeny boppers everywhere. Get rid of the Galaxy Worlds and Internet Cafe's and you've got no Asians there.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah thats where a majority of asians congregate
just dont get rid of chinatown :D

CieL said:
yeah, its like every hundred metres you walk, youre bound to see one easy way

bshoc

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
NO WAY!! Maybe around chinatown, haymarket, world tower etc. But as I usually get off around QVB theres virtually no easyways in the city proper .. you either gotta walk all the way back down George St. towards world tower or down Clarence all the way to Wynyard ...

CieL

HSC
tamaranadine said:
wheetgrass shot (i think thats how you spell it... but then i do type asian...) because i did the other day and it was so weird.
Blended from fresh wheatgrass?

Nah, when the craze started years ago [approx when Boost started].. people were trying it, and reporters tried it on TV and their faces looked so bad after a shot of that stuff.... and that put me off even contemplating trying it.... but I've had chinese herbal medicine heaps [like the really disgusting boiled grass/twigs/leaves/cicada shell ones], so wheatgrass shouldnt be too bad?

CieL

HSC
tamaranadine said:
it wasn't that bad, but it did actually taste like grass. It had no flavour, weird.
You know what grass tastes like?

Skeeta

HSC
I want to try some of these, but do they all have milk in them? (i cant drink milk)

I know the peach black tea etc dont, but what about the blended stuff?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i think they have blended ice, which is just ice and flavourings?
green tea ftw :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)