Eating Eating Eating Eating !!!! (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
i shout my friends food..dunno why.. maybe thats the reason i get broke so easily!

my mum knows how to make fried ice-cream.. apaprently it's really easy..however she won't make it for me because it's "too oily"

yum chips.. :p

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
mmm.. chips. I haven't ate much today, only had coffee in the morning, then pizza and coke for lunch... i have nothing else in the fridge... :(

cakes

hi
HSC
i love all food except asparagus... i will not eat asparagus!!!
oh and i hate sultanas too

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by MoNNiE

my mum knows how to make fried ice-cream.. apaprently it's really easy..however she won't make it for me because it's "too oily"
isnt it just icecream thrown in batter, then fried till the batter is crispy? thats what i thought :) well, thats how they do it at cheapo asian resturants.. :p

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
oh, i love Japanese food!

but the best thing I have ever tasted, is a freshly baked (and I mean just came out of the oven), Coconut Chinese bun in the city. it only costs me $1.10 but it was just sooooo nice!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Vanilla icecream with rainbow sprinkles. (or any ice cream will do! But thats what I want right now...)
Hot chips
Chocolate
Mashed potato
Dips. Any dip!
Sour cream and onion pringles
Smiths original crinkle cut chips
Burritos
Fancy cheeses
Potato salad
Fresh prawns...and just about any other seafood
Roast potatos

Well...off I go to have my cornflakes for dinner. :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i thought this was meant to be a thread of weird foods?!?
anyways, burritos are yummy! what do you have on yours? i do the bread, then refried beans, then chopped up capsicum, onion and tomato, then salsa and a little bit of spice powder, then lettuce, then cheese...yummo!
geez, thanx for that, now i want one!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i eat devon with vegemite totally lathered all over it...yum..but most people find the idea disgusting
oh, and i eat lemons as i would an orange
that's not disgusting, it's repulsive ewwwww

lazybum

HSC
N/A
this thread is ridiculous - how am i supposed to name my fav. food when i love em all?!?!?!?!?

unfortunately i am a disaster zone trying to lose weight :):):):):):):)

but one thing i love is carrots dipped in tomato sauce, in fact any vegie dipped in tomato sauce
i eat sugar by the spoonful when i'm upset - that's my binge food

Huy

HSC
N/A
Tomato sauce solves everything, I prefer to have carrot sticks by themselves.

I don't know about the sugar though, but I've always been a scoop-full-of-milo kind of guy, binge food. :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hahah me too i am such a pig i love food and hate exercise...

my dad owns a fruit wholesaling business, so i get fruit for free (namely, round this time of year, MANGOES!!!) and eat a lot of that.... in fact i went thru a 2-3 week phase once where i literally had mangoes for each of my 3 meals...

i love mexican food, yummy, esp nachos, tacos, burritos, enchiladas... everything! in fact i think i might make tacos tonight...
and burrito tortillas with melted cheese + sour cream=heaven

hmm what else... omg baskin robbins!! choc-chip cookie dough flavoured ice cream! and even better when they make a milkshake out of it, yummy

i used to work at a bakers delight, and i LOVED their scones, bap rolls, cinnamon finger buns and almond+custard scrolls...beautiful

spinach+ricotta crepe... in fact... spinach+ricotta anything...

and i love seafood, especially garlic king prawns, lobster, crab, fish, mussels, the lot...

wow...i could go on about food i love alll day... now i'm really f-ing hungry

edit: and milo straight out of the jar is fucking awesome

EmmaKate

My favourite Foods

Well, Chocolate coated nuts, peanut butter, rocky road, lollies, red rock deli chips, hot chips, anything SPICY, yoghurt and muesli, banana smoothies, fruit, veggies (I have to, incase the evil health fairies catch me!), icecream, sushi, greek baklava, beautifully cooked gourmet food, italian pizzas eaten off the back of a vespa in Italy, croissants, real coffee and my secret passion is sweetened condensed milk or chocolate buttons eaten out of an eggcup!

I like food - lucky for the weirdest metabolism in the world!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
spanish/polish food!!!!!
jejeje
nutting beats ur own natio's food

rubylotus11

I love heaps of different types of food. I love vegetable sushi and I love tempura and miso soup.
I also love Mediterranean cuisine and pasta. I make pumpkin ravioli with Pesto, or tomato and boccocini brushetta.
Thai is delicious, probably Pad Thai, Pad see ew, or Tom Yum
Desserts; mangoes and sticky rice. In America I had the yummiest Cinnamon Icecream!
At home I can make a banana and icecream with my own recipe of baileys caramel hot sauce. So good.

rubylotus11

Oh, I was gonna put down Cookies and Cream Icecream, yum. In America I went to the Coldstone Creamery for really yum icecream where they mix the icecream in front of you and you can choose whatever you want. You can make it at home too, just get creamy vanilla icecream and mix in powdered cinnamon into it and then freeze it again. It is so good, and I had butterfingers crushed in with it. Yum

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by glycerine

spinach+ricotta crepe... in fact... spinach+ricotta anything...

and i love seafood, especially garlic king prawns, lobster, crab, fish, mussels, the lot...

spinach and ricotta canneloni is one of the best foods on earth, as is fresh seafood, mexican and pasta!!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i love fruit! its like my fav food.. some days i just go all day with eating fruit (good way to lose weight actually..)
especially strawberries.. apples.. watermelon.. rockmelon.. banana.. grapes.. mmmm
i also love chicken.. i dont really like other meats but i get forced to eat them anyway
kfc chips r like the best chips.. i hate maccas ones they r so.. oily
i guess all fast food places r oily though
and kebabs!! mmm i could go for a kebab now

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
i like eating cellery and broccoli and carots LOLOLOLOLO

I wonder how i got so obese mmm (btw i eat them vegies before and after everyone of my 16 main meals LOLOL)

try eating Kfc with Leb Bread and Maccas Chips with the gravy from kfc.... mmmmmm*drools*

or a kebab annyy kebab

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)