ECMT1010 Stream Help (1 Viewer)

Amish

HSC
N/A
Can someone tell me if there is a difference between streams, cause currently my lectures are at 4 in the afternoon, which means I havee to wait 3-4 hours everyday for them, but there is another set of lectures that fit in perfectly with my timetable, so I obviously want to go to those, but like, can I???

Last edited:

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Yes you can, except for the exams where you must go to the correct stream

Amish

HSC
N/A
sweet thanks, 2nd question: the exams are going to be the same arent they, or would they differ accross streams?

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
the content taught in all lectures for metrics is the same.....so whether u attend the 10 am one or the one in the arvo....it doesn't matter really!!! n the exams r on the lecture content which as i said is the same across all streams.....so u can attend the lecs of ur choice but on the exam day u gotta go 2 ur own lecture!!

Amish

HSC
N/A
ahh I understand now, well you have certainly made my day, dont need to screw with my timetable anymore.... thanks heaps for the super quick responses

Amish

ShAdow_FaX

HSC
hey im doing metrics as well and im pretty sure that there is only the one lecture available this semester and it's at 4 on tues, weds, n thurs....

the other streams were highlighted in blue so means they arnt avail this sem...???

Wyvern

HSC
i am considering doing this sub, is it just 3 hours a week of lectures or are there tuts as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)