ECMT1020 Textbook (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Isn't it just Berenson 9th Ed?

I didn't buy the abridged version cos I still have Berenson from last year.

If you're used to Berenson, it's not so bad but from seeing the Ecmt1010 text from last sem, I can see why people might hate it.

No a useful post but *shrug*.

cimbom

HSC
It is alot less simple than our text for ecmt1010 last semester, but I think that has to do with the more difficult content as well. Berenson is definitely the better textbook (ecmt1010 is also using a similar compilation book for this semester) and it's just something that we have to get used to.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
wave @ sarah
can't believe you still visit bos often... i quitted for a period of time ... and now i came back =p

personally i did stat in sci faculty in first and 2nd year... so most the stuff in lect and in text (didn't get a thorough read) was plain and simple enough...

what's hard to interpret may i ask?!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Wave @ xiao lol

I know a girl who did stats instead of Ecmt 1010 and she was asking me how to read Chi tables and that binomial crap. I don't think ecmt is any harder than stats but some concepts might be missing from stats that are required in ecmt.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
chi table and binomial is in math1905.. she must have not being payign attention =p

or the bliss of holiday has made her forgot all ~~

Lainee

HSC
I did ECMT1010 last year and we used the Berenson so I didn't need so get a new textbook for 1020. It's not a hard text to go through really, but the non-abridged one I've got is bloody heavy to carry around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)