ECON1001 Mid Semester Exam (1 Viewer)

teehee

HSC
does anyone have any idea if econ tutes are cancelled this week or something? cause i have my tute tomorrow and the tute exercises arent even up yet??

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
what stream? i havent heard of any tutes being cancelled :confused:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hmmm i wouldnt have a clue. im in stream 3/5 and we got our tute q's...unfortunately :p hahaha

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
kekeke i shud have my tute 2day,... just that i jigged cuz i had a major asgmt due 2morrow =p
hopefully my tutor ain't too mad at me =\

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
econ tutes dont have attendance requirements or participation mks anyway

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
oh yeh guys.... one q.. .i know stream3/5 is by dennis, 1/2 is by de roos... wut abt 4\?!?!?!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
xiao1985 said:
oh yeh guys.... one q.. .i know stream3/5 is by dennis, 1/2 is by de roos... wut abt 4\?!?!?!
Nina Parfinenko. She does streams 4 and 6.

Last edited:

QuaCk

sooooo
anyone got their marks back yet?

stream 3 and still waiting ...

braindead

HSC
hey guys nobody is more stoooopid them me. Ok.
I got confused with my accounting exam time and econ exam. So yep I did not study a word of econ but all of accounting. and so wen I realised that econ exam was on I was sitting in the library printing dumb econ notes and read the annoncements, and guess what the econ exam was going on right then so i bolted to the other side of campus and walked in 35 mins late. so yeh i failed so every1 stop complaining. ok.
and yeh i managed to finsh just the m/c, and i got them wrong anyway bcuz i didn study. and i was surrounded by losers taht kept on covern their answers and lookn around like sum1 was out to get them, so yeh cheating was not an option so i was thinking of withdrawing bcuz i was goin to fail the unit anyway but then i herd that econ1001 isnt provided for next semester and theres only summer skool which cost a truckload so yeh im doomed and dont noe wat else to do but fail!!!
so then afta that i didn go to the 3 tutes that i had next but decided to drag myself home and on the train i pass the harbour bridge and thinking maybe i shud jump off it and make headlines.

so yeh what do u think i shud do next guys?
by the way i havnt been to not 1 of my econ tutes bcuz i herd that it wasnt assesd
and yeh the next week following wen i actually did have my accounting exam i didn make it cause i had a lung infection because the weathers fukd!

have a good day bye

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
omg. that is crazy. Sorry to hear about that braindead :( I would absolutely freak out if that happened to me. Then again, i actually KNEW about the test and arrived ON TIME and DID the test, yet im still gonna fail hahahahaha :( bah. anyway...

econ1001 is not offered next term (whoops, next sem i mean. Im still in high school mode lol) but you could always do it in sem 1 next year. Summer school is too expensive for most people anyway.

the tute thing may be an issue....I cant believe u havent been to ANY!! even though its not assessed, i find econ1001 tutes the most useful of all my tutes (the irony is pathetic cos all my other tutes have mks for attendance and participation and other crap).

the only thing u can do now is to START attending the tute and see what you can salvage. If u understood the stufff and managed ot do tute q's without attending then u must be reasonably capable at this right? or u didnt do the tute q's either?

one last thing. is econ1001 even compulsory for you?

sarevok

HSC
Don't worry mate, I'm going to fail and I *did* study. I mean, 20% isn't that bad, you can still make it up later.
And yeah, you should start going to tutes obviously. If you can't make it to your one just hop along to another, no one cares.

braindead

HSC
Sarah ur not reely helping i thort of jumping off the bridge again but the second half of ur reply was helpful and yeh it is compulsory 4 me i dont noe how i got into commerce i guess i was lucky well actually very unlucky since i hate it! evry1 was talkn about commerce it is the highest course in demand and provides a very promising career but wats the point if u hate wat u do ? well i guess i chose it bcuz ppl would say ' wow ur doing commerce at usyd' stupid aye. its just so desensitizing to talk about money all day u noe buy, sell, buy, sell ,and buy and sell. commerce is tragic reely. i met this girl a week ago who did commerce for 2 yr thinking it will get better and a lil interesting and it didn so she transferred to arts and is happy as ever she got 99 uai by the way.
anyway sarevok do u think i can still redeem that 20% and pass seriously i dont thinkso and sarah i neva bothered to do the tute Qs not one. i noe im stupid

ok bye im gonna crawl back into to my hole

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
errr i dont even know what to say. I think you need to re-assess what you're doing and why you're doing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)