Econ111, Econ101 (1 Viewer)

Prepare

HSC
anyone have any thoughts on these? are they difficult?

basically ive missed 1 to many tuts this session for csci102 and will probably fail so i need to make up some CP over summer.

im trying to find the easiest/least time consuming courses so i can still enjoy summer.

HSC
Completed econ111, doing econ101 atm.

I find both of them pretty easy because I did HSC Economics - don't go to lectures or do work... still get good grades. I have some friends who havent done them before and find them a little difficult.

econ111 is easier because of how the assessments are - multiple choice midsession and final! Class quizes (where you already know the answers), and small assignment(s).

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Econ101 and 111... omg that was ages ago... I think i did those first semester of uni.

Micro is a walk in the park while Macro is a little harder. Micro rates up there as one of my most bludgiest subjects so I'd do that if you're looking for a gimme subject.

Do Microeconomics and if you get Brian Dellit, you'll have a good time because we spent most of a semester just laughing at him continually act sleazy to a girl in my class. Brooke was such a glamour and also such a target with Big Bad Brian coming out with still famous lines like 'Brooke, you really aren't just a pretty face' and 'If I give you guys this class off, drinks at the unibar, interested people, interest brooke?'...

HSC
I did micro during second session last year and found it pretty easy, having done HSC economics. In my opinion there wasn't really anything new to learn, it was just filling in gaps from the HSC course and expanding further on bits here and there. Haven't done macro, so can't really comment on that.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
You do CSCI102?

Fucking hell, why didn't you tell me! I do CSCI102. What tute are you supposed to be in?

Why not take JAPA101 in summer. Unlike most summer courses which double their contact hours, JAPA101 only has six contact hours a week, not eleven.

kHiTs

HSC
I did Econ111 last term, and doing 101 now...

Yeah, if you did Economics for HSC, you'll find 111 easy as... I did almost next to nothing and I still managed to get a fairly acceptable grade...

Econ101...well, I dont know yet..still not doing anything at the moment, but I did well last Midterms...I guess I'll just wait and see... ;)

Pudgedog

micro sucks.

around week whatever it is..they start making you..DO stuff in tutes.

crazy.

caught me off guard.

santaslayer

HSC
Pudgedog said:
micro sucks.

around week whatever it is..they start making you..DO stuff in tutes.

crazy.

caught me off guard.
Yeah...like play golf on your mobile phone....:uhhuh:

i raped u in that game...:uhhuh: :p :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)