ECON1110: Macroeconomics I (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Does anyone do this subject? If you do and have done the exam, did you have enough time to finish? Not one person in my class finished! It really annoys me because the test was quite easy and when I flicked through the remaining questions, they were all answerable:mad:!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by acidicFury
You are always pressed for time with economics in-class tests.
I wish I knew that before the exam:(. At lease I know for the Microeconomics exam next week:).

baker182

HSC
Yeah i did'nt finsh that test too!!!, i actually went to the short loans to have a look at the final exam and its like a novel!!!!!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by baker182
Yeah i did'nt finsh that test too!!!, i actually went to the short loans to have a look at the final exam and its like a novel!!!!!
Oh, that is bad news then. We get three hours for it though don't we:confused:?

Originally posted by natstar
Economics is shit. I absolutly hate it, cant understand anything lol
I am the opposite, I quite like Economics actually. I find Microeconomics pretty easy, but Macroeconomics is a little harder:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well, I had my Microeconomics exam today and I found it really easy. I finished the exam comfortably and had enough time to go though the exam again:D.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
economics is a bitch, all those curves and graphs really shit me
Having done Economics in year 11 and 12 also helps, because the course is quite similar (especially in Macroeconomics):).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
yeah i guess it would. I get the theory but i cant apply it to the graphs-stuff like Marginal revenue and shit like that
Actually, when I think about it, it is mainly the Macroeconomics course that has similarities between it and HSC Economics. The Microeconomics course I am doing at the moment is quite different to HSC Economics, especially the graphs:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well I did surprisingly well, considering I didn't finish Macroeconomics and made stupid mistakes in both exams:

Microeconomics: 89/100
Macroeconomics: 86.5/100

:D

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Who is up to date with Macroeconomics? I swear I can't keep up with the pace of the reading they expect! I am four chapters behind and we have an exam next week:(!

Mr Will

HSC
acidicFury said:
You are always pressed for time with economics in-class tests.

ive never finished with less than 15mins to go, and i know plenty of people in the same position.
if you waste time ie dont get to the point of the short answer questions quickly then youre quite likely to be short on time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)