ECON360 final exam (1 Viewer)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Hi guys, just wondering if any of you have done ECON360 before and if so what was the final exam like? I know it'll be ~40MC and 2 long answer but I was wondering were the questions similar to those in the tutorial?

Also I'd appreciate any notes or practice questions you have lying around.

Thanks

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Hey mate, haven't done this subject, but I was thinking of doing it. Unfortunately can't help you much with your question but got some of my own :p

How are you finding it? Is it easy to just cruise through (considering I work fulltime)?

yehriteo

drop out
HSC
Attendance is not compulsory, have to wait till finals to see how optional it really is since I have not been to a class yet.

Also I second Jake's request

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Yep I'm the same as yehriteo, although I have gone to the first 2 lectures :p

Content wise it seems pretty light as you're mostly using stuff from previous courses (I'd say its a econometrics kinda course rather than just straight Econ). But I haven't really studied much for it so far as the Acst courses are killing me :mad:

HSC
Did this subject last year with Stefan.
Tutorials arnt compulsory but they're helpful in the sense that he only gives out answers during the tuts?
Besides that, theres a practice exam he gives out nearing the end which is pretty much an exact replicate of the final.

Ive got a friend who didnt go to a single class and got a D

You nerds should be fine.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
crazy_panda_eye said:
Besides that, theres a practice exam he gives out nearing the end which is pretty much an exact replicate of the final.
So the essays in the actual exam were quite similar to those in the practice exam? Or just the MC questions were similar?

Thanks

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
So hows everyone going with this? Seems as though Stefan hasn't put up the practice test or the essay marks.

I've just been going through the tutorials, doing every 2nd or so question as there are so many. I really can't be bothered making notes and its probably too late for that anyway :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)