economic issues (1 Viewer)

*Pooja*

i have a test on economic issues. u need 2 collect articles and come into class and write an essay. my teacher said the question is generic or something.
so would the question cover all the issues - like unemployment, external stability, environment, eco. growth and stuff, and we have to write about all this stuff related to the current state of the Aust economy - or is it more specific?

schmackers

HSC
N/A
hi

Our coming assessment is kinda like yours... collect articles and write an in-class essay. It might be slightly different though cos ours is on economic policies as well.. and how they can be used to address these issues (even though we haven't done topic 4 yet...). Anyway.. teacher said that it could be any where from one policy addressing one issue to any policy addressing about 3 issues.. any combination basically. But its best to check with your teacher- different schools would set different questions. I highly doubt the questoin would cover all the issues though.

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
Wow our school is doing something like that as well. We have to collect 20-30 articles over the course of 1 term on economic issues and then do a test based on it.

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by schmackers
hi

Our coming assessment is kinda like yours... collect articles and write an in-class essay. It might be slightly different though cos ours is on economic policies as well.. and how they can be used to address these issues (even though we haven't done topic 4 yet...). Anyway.. teacher said that it could be any where from one policy addressing one issue to any policy addressing about 3 issues.. any combination basically. But its best to check with your teacher- different schools would set different questions. I highly doubt the questoin would cover all the issues though.
Mine is like this, but on the budget!!!!!

SUNIL

HSC
LOL thanks god we dun have to do that...our assessment for economic issues was a simple test....10 multiple choice and 3 short answers...NO ESSAY...40 mins

rumour

HSC
We have to write 6 pages in an hour!!!
I can't even write 1 page in an hour!!

kochou

Originally posted by SUNIL
LOL thanks god we dun have to do that...our assessment for economic issues was a simple test....10 multiple choice and 3 short answers...NO ESSAY...40 mins
i LOOOOOVE the kind of exams!!!!!

one hour i could prolly write 4 pages given that i dun run out of things to say, which is always seems to happen ><

we gotta collect 10 articles on each topic and write an essay on macro/micro, and those articles are somehow supposed to help us or form the basis of what we write about

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by kochou
in year 11 i wrote less than a page for an essay and i got 8/20
I hope that does not happen to me!!!!!
I have a rank to maintain!!!!!!!

Last edited:

aditya

HSC
... lol sunil man ur school is shito... that has no help wat so ever..
except easy marks :p *jealous*

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by kochou
i LOOOOOVE the kind of exams!!!!!
Same!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tests are so fun!!!!!!!
esp. when you have to calculate Inflation or something!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)