• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

economic topics (1 Viewer)

ReaL~

HSC
hi,
does anyone know if the price and income poilcy will be important in the exam =S
like its turning out into legal studies and business . ..

neXus

HSC
probably wont be an extended response. But id be expecting about a 4 mark short answer on it.

gnrlies

HSC
Id be extremely surprised to see anything other than a MC on prices and incomes policy in an HSC exam.

Not only is it irrelevant to the modern policy framework, but it is an obscure thing that is in the syllabus, and doesn't quite belong.

Make sure you know what it is, and know about decentralisation etc, but dont spend hours studying it.

Nonetheless it is in the syllabus and you are expected to know it.

I will take a different line than the one used by without wings. I believe it is possible to predict what is in the HSC. Not necessarily what each question is, or necessarily what is going to be covered, but you can say what is more likely to be in it than what wont.

For example I would say that it is highly probable that there will be substantial questioning on labour market reform.

The only thing is that an estimation is just that. You cannot take it for granted, but you can use it as a guide for utilising your study time effectively.

ReaL~

HSC
ok. Thx for the replies =]
i'll study more on other topics then this one =p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)