ECONOMICS (96) NOTES, ENGLISH ADVANCED (95) NOTES, UCAT STUDY GUIDE (99% - TOP PERCENTILE), 99.75 ATAR (1 Viewer)

teddybear14

HSC
N/A
Hi there,
I graduated from James Ruse in 2019, with a 99.75 ATAR and 99 UCAT (3170). I am selling my Economics and English Advanced notes, in addition to my UCAT study guide.

ECONOMICS NOTES (96/100; TOP of James Ruse Cohort )
- $30 for notes (all 4 topics)
- $25 for essay plans (all 4 topics)
- $45 BUNDLE DEAL for BOTH notes and essay plans
I ranked 2nd internally and 1st externally in Year 12. My notes cover the entire HSC economics syllabus and more - I studied exclusively from these notes in the lead up to trials and HSC externals.
My essay plans cover all 4 economic topics, and every single economics issue (eco growth, inflation, Y dist etc.). I have 4 detailed essay plans for Indonesia. These essay plans have been marked and edited by a senior HSC Economics marker, and my previous tutor who ranked 2nd in the state.

ENGLISH ADVANCED (95/100; RANK 17 at James Ruse)
Selling essays, notes, study guides, past papers related to each module
- COMMON MOD (The Merchant of Venice): $20
- MOD A (Donne and W;t): $20
- MOD B (Great Expectations): $20
- MOD C (Geraldine Brooks' "A Home in Fiction"; Nam Le's "Love and Honour"): $20
- $60 BUNDLE DEAL for ALL NOTES, ESSAYS, CREATIVES, TRIAL PAPERS (new syllabus)

I ranked 17/156 in the 2019 James Ruse cohort, and scored 95 in the external exam. Being part of the first cohort to sit the HSC exams for the new syllabus, I have written and collated invaluable preparation material. Internally, I scored 24/25 for my MOD C creative, and 19/20 for my COMMON MOD, MOD A and MOD B essays in my trials.

UCAT STUDY GUIDE (99th percentile, 3170) - $20
I prepared these notes in the lead up to my UCAT, and studied exclusively from them. I reviewed them in the critical hours before my exam, and I am sure they will be helpful to you. As a result, I achieved 870/900 for both AR and QR and Band 1 in SJT. I have also added sections which provide insight into my personal 2019 exam experience.

Please PM me for details. Prices are also negotiable (especially if you purchase a bundle) ! :)

Last edited:

cam2103

HSC
Hi! Just wondering if you have any 2019 trial papers (from any school)? Looking especially for ECO! Thanks :)

Pametan

HSC
Hey are you still charging money for your economic notes?

vvlach

HSC
Hi, do you have any discursive, creative or essays on merchant of venice?

vvlach

HSC
Why are you doing essays on the merchant of venice in yr 12
Hi,

Yes Year 12. I am doing Merchant of Venice as the common module. For module B/C Great Expectations.

Sorry I meant discursive, creative or essay for Great Expectations.*

vvlach

HSC
Hi,

Yes Year 12. I am doing Merchant of Venice as the common module. For module B/C Great Expectations.

Sorry I meant discursive, creative or essay for Great Expectations.*
Can I purchase English bundle?

AshC9745

HSC
Hi, I’m interested in buying just the merchant of Venice essays asap. Please email me at ashc9745@gmail.com with the rates and marks for the essays if possible. Thank you

JXixix

HSC
Hi I would like to purchase your UCAT resources

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)