economics allnighter crew (1 Viewer)

Randox

HSC
N/A
Can be used as both countering inequality and unemployment.

Randox

HSC
N/A
It wouldn't be just trading blocs. Mostly likely be international orgs, forums, trading blocs and trage agreements

johnny_boy12

HSC
Uni Grad
How would you tackle an essay on Trading Blocs?
oh good question, you can talk about how lowering the trade barriers promotes the idea of free trade. Also you can mention about either how Australia moved away from being trading partners with Great Britain and moved their trade towards Asia due to high levels of growth and being easier to export and import. Also you can talk about how China moved away from a market/managed based economy and what policies they implemented to promote free trade. Still a good method to back these facts up is with diagrams as i normally get high 18/20's for my essays due to the fact i incorporate graphs with my info. That would be how i would tackle this essay question:)

leesh95

HSC
What are some international agreements relating to environment?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
oh good question, you can talk about how lowering the trade barriers promotes the idea of free trade. Also you can mention about either how Australia moved away from being trading partners with Great Britain and moved their trade towards Asia due to high levels of growth and being easier to export and import. Also you can talk about how China moved away from a market/managed based economy and what policies they implemented to promote free trade. Still a good method to back these facts up is with diagrams as i normally get high 18/20's for my essays due to the fact i incorporate graphs with my info. That would be how i would tackle this essay question:)
I asked this question an hr ago, hmm...

Randox

HSC
N/A
Explain the concept of NAIRU?
The non accelerating inflation rate of unemployment is a level of unemployment (estimated to be 4.8% by treasury) which contains no cyclical unemployment. As such unemployment in the forms of structural, frictional etc make up this unemployment. When unemployment is above the Nairu increases in AD will see consumption increase leading to higher demand for labour (as labour is the derived demand for g+s). As such cyclical unemployment will fall. However, once unemployment is at the nairu, increases in AD will see firms raise their wages to compete for existing workers rather than new workers. As such this build inflationary pressures in the economy while not reducing levels of unemployment by a significant amount. Therefore the concept of the nairu highlights that macroeconomic policies are only effective at reducing unemployment to a certain extent. To reduce unemployment in the long term, structural change is needed through micro reforms. This will move the Nairu to a lower level and allow for unemployment to increase.

Please mark /4 :)

leesh95

HSC
The non accelerating inflation rate of unemployment is a level of unemployment (estimated to be 4.8% by treasury) which contains no cyclical unemployment. As such unemployment in the forms of structural, frictional etc make up this unemployment. When unemployment is above the Nairu increases in AD will see consumption increase leading to higher demand for labour (as labour is the derived demand for g+s). As such cyclical unemployment will fall. However, once unemployment is at the nairu, increases in AD will see firms raise their wages to compete for existing workers rather than new workers. As such this build inflationary pressures in the economy while not reducing levels of unemployment by a significant amount. Therefore the concept of the nairu highlights that macroeconomic policies are only effective at reducing unemployment to a certain extent. To reduce unemployment in the long term, structural change is needed through micro reforms. This will move the Nairu to a lower level and allow for unemployment to increase.

Please mark /4 :)

DJ696

HSC
Hey guys, I don't do economics but I feel to join the thread and lighten the mood up :)

ZSP

HSC
N/A
just woke up, we have 7 hours guys, good luck to everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)