Economics and social science/law (1 Viewer)

summer25

HSC
I'm doing eco.soc.sci/law

Does anyone know how many hours (approx)/days per week i'll have at uni???
Also is the 'business systems' component of the commerce degree (in the core units) available as an elective in other economic and business degrees?

While i'm doing economics/social science i basically want to do all the core units in the commerce degree EXCEPT accounting. Is this possible???

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I can't say for your university, but generally you'd be doing around a 20hr week. If you enrol in tutes early you may be able to squeeze in a day off, but that can change from one semester to the next.

Quintin

HSC
summer25 said:
I'm doing eco.soc.sci/law

Does anyone know how many hours (approx)/days per week i'll have at uni???
Also is the 'business systems' component of the commerce degree (in the core units) available as an elective in other economic and business degrees?

While i'm doing economics/social science i basically want to do all the core units in the commerce degree EXCEPT accounting. Is this possible???
Hi. You will be doing 4 hrs per week law and 9 hours per week ecos.

probably not all depending on how many units you have free once you have chosen your major. Basically here is how you do it: add your eco/socsci core units up for the first 3 years then add on the units required by your major. Minus this from the total allowable units for the ecos and science course and then you will come out with 18 or 12 or 36 or something. Each subject in com will be 6 credit points and there are only 6 compulsory subjects in the combined program (accounting forms 2 of them). It is doubtful you will be able to do ALL the compulsory subjects of a regular commerce degree which i think is something like 11 subjects...

hope that helps

Q

if not email the student information office or go and see them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)