Economics Assessment - Global Economy (1 Viewer)

bega_cheese

"Has globalisation created an enviroment for free trade? Evaluate the effects globalisation has had on international trade agreements and organizations"

Man i'm screwed, does anyone have a clue how to structure this, eg define globalisation first etc... then what? help!!!

frenzaltom

HSC
haha, bega's dumb :D what about the magnets, lad? haha, wallo's so funny.

xentar

well its due in o_O..just over 11 hours so I supose I should get started ;). If you read this in time and decide to give me some advice on how you structured yours it would be appreciated =).
MAGNETS FOR THE FUTURE!

miffytoki

HSC
bega_cheese said:
"Has globalisation created an enviroment for free trade? Evaluate the effects globalisation has had on international trade agreements and organizations"

Man i'm screwed, does anyone have a clue how to structure this, eg define globalisation first etc... then what? help!!!
i would say it has allowed it in some countries but not in others...mention preferential trde agreements (NAFTA, AUSFTA etc etc) that exclude other countries and go against what the WTO was trying to promote in the first place (free trade)....give a value statement as to whether the WTO has been successful or not....mention that preferential blocs and agreements can also be seen as a starting point which may expand across more countries later....

as for structure...begin withan introduction that defines globalisation, outlines what free trade is and how globalisation is facilitating it....defines what international organisation and agreements are and mention afew.....then go into your main argument using case studies and statistics....don't forget in the conclusion tho, u must make a VALUE STATEMENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)