• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Economics assignment... (1 Viewer)

HSC
The permy teacher is currently sick: emotionally and physically. He still doesn't know when he'll be back but the sub we have now is qualified definitely so no worries there. =)

Bastard_Child

HSC
Hey ,
We had to do a comparative study of PRC and Bhutan....Great countries to use as their provide awesome contrast. Good Luck,
BC

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
arnold182 said:
Unluckily for me, none. :mad1:

No assignments for Economics at all!
You actually want an assignment? Bahaha!

aimsz

Time To Excel
HSC
jacquiwacki said:
yeah i have to do some economics assessment! comparing indonesia with australia, never realised year11 meant so much work! anyone done a case study on it? :confused:
yea i did a case study on Aust. and Indonesia and we had to answer questions on it at our half yearly

Riviet

HSC
N/A
jacquiwacki said:
yeah i have to do some economics assessment! comparing indonesia with australia, never realised year11 meant so much work! anyone done a case study on it? :confused:
Try the resources section, there are some case studies that you can find there.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
We haven't had any assignments like the ones mentioned. We've had two essays and a test so far though. The essays weren't worth anything, just on stuff we'd already done in class. The test however was part of the assessment. Got 32/35 :D

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
sdc_2nv said:
Our class did an economy comparison between the Australian and Indonesian economies as an in class task. Our assignment was a media file consisting of 12 economic articles, providing 6 summaries and a compare and contrast table for 2...quite easy actually, hoping that it'll be an easy 15 % to get.
yeah.. ditto.. maybe coz i go to the same skool as sdc_2nv... and sit next to her too.. haha
we did pretty good.. full marks man.. ! a guranteed 15% wohooo! LOL

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
Snaykew said:
We haven't had any assignments like the ones mentioned. We've had two essays and a test so far though. The essays weren't worth anything, just on stuff we'd already done in class. The test however was part of the assessment. Got 32/35 :D
what were your two essays on though..?!

sdc_2nv

chantellitubby
HSC
Thats right kb1509...guaranteed 15%...even though our assignment wasnt really that hard :)

Any one actually enjoy eco caz atm its probably amongst my most preffered subject along with bio and ummm is anyone really worried about their eco half yearly?

sweetish

HSC
i have about 1000 words on brazil as a case study of an emerging economy does anyone want? it was based on this yrs HSC course though, but you could extract a good 500 words or so that could be relevant to ur text

PM me if anyone wants it by email id be happy to help

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
sdc_2nv said:
Thats right kb1509...guaranteed 15%...even though our assignment wasnt really that hard :)

Any one actually enjoy eco caz atm its probably amongst my most preffered subject along with bio and ummm is anyone really worried about their eco half yearly?
I don't really enjoy the content much but it's good because it's one of the few subjects I have with hands-on fun, yaaaay!

Not really, guess it's not time to get stressed as yet, maybe around October next year? Lol, nah I'd be pulling my hair in two weeks time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)