Economics CSSA (1 Viewer)

mnm2envy

HSC
Anyone got tips on the eco CSSA 2011??? People predict that the extended responses will be on Globalisation and monetary/fiscal policy. What do you guys think

Qwertyuioplm

HSC
Tip of the day: whenever possible, do not write a case study essay on an economy that has experienced globalisation unless you are spot on in your analysis - it's usually very hard to get band 6's in these type of essays as in other essays there's lots of facts that can be incorporated.

mnm2envy

HSC
mm as a class we've been doing china's economy, but i'm sure the question will say something like talk about australia and globalisation and compare it with another economy

failwhale

HSC
People predict that the extended responses will be on Globalisation and monetary/fiscal policy. What do you guys think
that's what i heard, not too sure, but ill put more time into those topics

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
mm as a class we've been doing china's economy, but i'm sure the question will say something like talk about australia and globalisation and compare it with another economy
Nope, highly unlikely this one. They did it for CSSA 2010, no way they would repeat the question again.

My guess is fiscal policy/monetary or something based on economic growth that is highly likely to be tested.... if your unlucky something weird like environment LOOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)