Economics for Business homework (1 Viewer)

Seabiscuit

HSC
Hi i missed the Economics for Business lecture on Wednesday.. and i just want to know what the homework was? And what textbook we have to buy...
thanks!

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
The text book is “Economic Principles” by Jackson, J., McIver R., Bajada, C., and Hettihewa, S. (2004).

Also get the lecture notes from markets union shop, CN 1565.

From the course outline, read pp. 46-68, 81-94 from the textbook and 18-20 of the lecture notes.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Err i just read it in the course outline.
My lecture is tomorrow and I haven't done it, just read the first 2 chapters of the Management text and it took fucking ages.

S

Shuter

Soma said:
The text book is “Economic Principles” by Jackson, J., McIver R., Bajada, C., and Hettihewa, S. (2004).

Also get the lecture notes from markets union shop, CN 1565.

From the course outline, read pp. 46-68, 81-94 from the textbook and 18-20 of the lecture notes.
neeeerd.

The course looks piss easy it's just like high school economics.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Thanks for providing the info Soma! Your reading chapters and homework questions should be in the subject outline. The questions are in your lecture notes booklet (unless they changed it). If you haven't done it then you can do it later I guess, just don't fall behind too much, as the work in the first few weeks is easy compared to later weeks when you'll have harder topics and a lot of assignments to do and stuff.

The subject is pretty much Yr 11 and 12 Economics in one semester, plus a bit extra, so if you've done Economics for the HSC then you should try and do well in this subject. A lot of people say that, but then their marks don't show it, so see how you go :p

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Shuter said:
neeeerd.

I just copied and pasted from the course outline on UTS Online.
I didn't do economics at school, but from flicking through the textbook it still looks pretty easy.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
If the media assignment still exists, then they mark that assignment quite hard. The average mark is usually around 10/20.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Really?
The criteria look pretty simple.
I was doing communications (journalism) last year so perhaps that will help me.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yes, the criteria looks simple, but as you'll learn at uni, they always find something to mark you down on without reason and seem to not stick to the criteria :p

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
neeeerd.

well yuor two years ahead of me in this subject, its pretty challenging, but i am startign to get the hang of it ,. taking my own notes helps

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Seabiscuit said:
Hi i missed the Economics for Business lecture on Wednesday.. and i just want to know what the homework was? And what textbook we have to buy...
thanks!
just follow yuor study guide dude.and look at UTS online.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
oi jasee , is it true that when u took the programing fundementals subject ( if yuo took it) that 60% of people failed it. thats the word on the street.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Are you asking me when I tutored it last semester or when I personally did it? I never personally did that subject and hardly anyone failed last semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)