Economics HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

JacktheChristian

HSC
i wrote 7 pages for question 26 but only 4 for question 28 - completely didnt expect it now i think im fucked.

Im kinda unsure bout a few m/c though if anyone can help me :

1. the National Employment Standard one, i think all of they are correct aren't they? I picked the flexible work arrangement (D) cuz it s the longest lol
2. the negative externality of building a tunnel or whatever, i picked the one that says an increase in land value (C i guess) cuz i thought this is the only non-social effect..
3. the second last one about managing exchange rate ... I chose D (depreciate it using cash rate) even though i thought the central bank should depreciate it using foreign reserves, but you can't depreaciate the currency when the central bank buys it right?
4. The last fucking one, it took me ages but the only number i could get is 18.4% but ITS NOT IN THE OPTIONS! So picked 10.4% (B) cuz it looks most similar....
1. I was so high during the test I chose public holidays 😭
2. I did the housing prices too according to ppl on discord, its wrong 🤷
3. Don't remember what I chose for this.
4. Yes, it was 10.4% (which was C)

(125-115)/115*100 = 8.6% (this was inflation year 3)
108.6% of 250 = 271.74 (value of nominal GDP in second year after using inflation for 3rd year)
(300-271.74)/27.71*100 = 10.4%

notme123

HSC
is anyone scared they didnt bubble in the right one and accidently filled in something unintended

even 2 for the same question by accident

Bball1

HSC
What does everyone think the raw marks for band 6 and state ranks will be this year?

mikrokosmos

HSC
Anyway, it wasn’t too bad! If I had studied (I couldn’t because of the panic attacks) I would’ve gotten band 6 but all good! I have early offers and internal transfer is easy.

I have applied for misadventure and my anxiety was so bad but I survived!!!

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
Anyway, it wasn’t too bad! If I had studied (I couldn’t because of the panic attacks) I would’ve gotten band 6 but all good! I have early offers and internal transfer is easy.

I have applied for misadventure and my anxiety was so bad but I survived!!!
me toooo bro!!
i feel the same way.

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
Lemme just say that short answer was bad cuz so many questions focused on environmental (and i skipped studying that) and the last question about TWI, I never studied that either. Rest was alright.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
@jimmysmith560 wise words for my last exam tomorrow?
Another day, another exam out of the way. Congratulations on successfully completing HSC Economics - another huge milestone without a doubt! One final challenge awaits, that of Modern History. This exam marks the culmination of your struggle. It is the day that you have been waiting for ever since year 12 commenced. And now, this day is finally within sight and is ready for you to seize it, so be sure to maintain your determination throughout your exam tomorrow and all the way until the very last second of it! This will make, not just your Modern History HSC exam, but your whole HSC journey, a memorable experience. :D

While not everyone will be finishing tomorrow (some may be somewhat far from sitting their last exam as of right now), keep in mind that you will also be in this position at some point and that this applies to you. Keep doing what you have been doing throughout this entire year, and make yourself proud! Remember:

"What you want exists. Don't settle until you get it."

Luke322

HSC
Another day, another exam out of the way. Congratulations on successfully completing HSC Economics - another huge milestone without a doubt! One final challenge awaits, that of Modern History. This exam marks the culmination of your struggle. It is the day that you have been waiting for ever since year 12 commenced. And now, this day is finally within sight and is ready for you to seize it, so be sure to maintain your determination throughout your exam tomorrow and all the way until the very last second of it! This will make, not just your Modern History HSC exam, but your whole HSC journey, a memorable experience. :D

While not everyone will be finishing tomorrow (some may be somewhat far from sitting their last exam as of right now), keep in mind that you will also be in this position at some point and that this applies to you. Keep doing what you have been doing throughout this entire year, and make yourself proud! Remember:

Cheers Jimmy, also I'm a bit late but congrats on becoming moderator lol

Hiheyhello

HSC

thanks jimmysmith that’s really motivating

JesusChriiii

HSC
what did everyone write about g20's impact ? I honestly dont know and wrote that it facilitates economic cooperation of member economics and thus promoting interdepence and globalisation ... don't know if its ok...

Luke322

HSC
what did everyone write about g20's impact ? I honestly dont know and wrote that it facilitates economic cooperation of member economics and thus promoting interdepence and globalisation ... don't know if its ok...
yeah thats basically it. the g20 is literally the most useless economic forum/organisation out there and that's including the OECD so it says something and it was only 2 marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)