Economics HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

JesusChriiii

HSC
yeah thats basically it. the g20 is literally the most useless economic forum/organisation out there and that's including the OECD so it says something and it was only 2 marks.
yeah that's what i thought ... there isn't much news bout g20 either... for the first short answer i messed it up a lil bit as i said trading blocs have the same trade barriers to non-members which is extra and wrong lol

Luke322

HSC
yeah that's what i thought ... there isn't much news bout g20 either... for the first short answer i messed it up a lil bit as i said trading blocs have the same trade barriers to non-members which is extra and wrong lol
I feel like the shorties were mostly ok, I was thrown off a bit by the G20 but the rest were pretty good if not a bit boring. I mean I sudied the entire year just for the exam to have environment, exchange rates, a little bit of inflation and micro and literally the entire of Topic 1 in the HSC. And fiscal

Jojofelyx

HSC
i think for the externality one, since land value is an externality (impact third party) its not that. its saying which of these wont happen, and its increased traffic because a bypass that can go past 24 traffic lights will reduce traaffic will it not
is it an externality associated with the booth though?

Hiheyhello

HSC
what did everyone write about g20's impact ? I honestly dont know and wrote that it facilitates economic cooperation of member economics and thus promoting interdepence and globalisation ... don't know if its ok...
uhhhh i said it aims to coordinate fiscal policy among member nations

JesusChriiii

HSC
was a bit worried for the case study question, cuz i wrote about Open Door Policy and Targeted Poverty Alleviation in China, but the question asked for economic development though...i did tie back the policies to ED (the government has more revenue to spend on education etc.), but still wondering if it is a better idea to write about policies specifically linked with healthcare etc...

uniqueusername1

HSC
was a bit worried for the case study question, cuz i wrote about Open Door Policy and Targeted Poverty Alleviation in China, but the question asked for economic development though...i did tie back the policies to ED (the government has more revenue to spend on education etc.), but still wondering if it is a better idea to write about policies specifically linked with healthcare etc...
Yea I guess you could do that but, I reckon they were looking for more specific policies e.g. education, health and environment etc..

uniqueusername1

HSC
those extended responses were good but now I think I have fractured my fingers as I cannot pick up a pen anymore

JesusChriiii

HSC
Yea I guess you could do that but, I reckon they were looking for more specific policies e.g. education, health and environment etc..
yeah thats what i thought ... and i only wrote positive impacts of it and ignored the negatives even though i wrote 8 extra lines on extra writing pages....r.i.p to myself

uniqueusername1

HSC
yeah thats what i thought ... and i only wrote positive impacts of it and ignored the negatives even though i wrote 8 extra lines on extra writing pages....r.i.p to myself
yea honestly the lines they gave very so little. After asking for two extra booklets i just decided to write beneath the lines lol

JesusChriiii

HSC
hopefully. Multiple choice surpirsingly went great, short answer i reckon i full marked it, and the essay i reckon i could score atleast a 15 or 16/20
that's great, congratz! What did you choose for the externality mc? Too many cars in local street or an increase in value of nearby land?

icycledough

HSC
After history is the horrid Maths 💀
As someone who thrived on Maths (pretty much depended on it to get my overall grades up) throughout 6 years at high school, I do take some offence to that. But jokes though, I guess it's what your preference is at the end of the day; some people will be maths and science oriented, other people will be english/humanities oriented, etc

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
As someone who thrived on Maths (pretty much depended on it to get my overall grades up) throughout 6 years at high school, I do take some offence to that. But jokes though, I guess it's what your preference is at the end of the day; some people will be maths and science oriented, other people will be english/humanities oriented, etc
I never said I hated Maths, I love Maths, it’s just a surprised we already getting closer to the Maths HSC..

GoldenMelon

HSC
So what were your other subjects other than Eng Adv and Ext 2 Math?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)