• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Economics + Modern History tutoring - UAI 98.90, band 6 in both subjects (1 Viewer)

srkrox

HSC
Hi :)

I completed my HSC last year with a UAI of 98.90, and Eco and Modern were two of my favourite subjects...I got band 6s in both :)

I'm looking to tutor in both of them...I can provide excellent notes, loads and loads of essays, past papers etc etc etc.
I found that with both subjects doing essay plans was the way to go, and I am willing to help you with these, and to provide you with helpful tips that i picked up along the way.
As the majority of my subjects last year were humanities subjects, I feel pretty confident in teaching them, and I'm sure you would benefit :)

Live near Strathfield...price is negotiable, but around $30....can tutor in the city or around Strathfield.

Call me on 0425 340 322 (or PM me) if you're interested, and all the best with your studies :)

srkrox

HSC
hi yosemite sam!!

sorry for the late reply.

the modern topics i did were:

Core Study: WW1
National Study: Germany
Personality Study: Albert SPeer (but i can teach Leni as well)
International Study in Peace and Conflict: The Cold War

I have a truck load top band of essays, past papers and practise questions/answers for all of them!

let me know if you are interested :)

yosemite sam

HSC
damn...i'm doing russia, trotsky and indochina. and since i posted that question ive realised my marks are better than i thought...sorry :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)