• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

educational access scheme (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
withoutaface said:
Yes, if you spend significant time stressing about them and/or looking after them.
Well, l constantly have to help him with his homework, and its hard to teach him. He claims he learnt it at school but he can't do the homework and l end up doing it for him :vcross:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
no its not bshit- it actually helps ppl who havent had the best yr during the hsc. ppl think that sometimes when they go seeking xtra uai points.
the "share a room with a sibling" case is bs
i share a room with an annoying sister so does a million other ppl

yea lets all apply for it then

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
im pretty sure the same day as the uac forms- 30th september

read the booklet thru and collect evidence quick- takes longer than u think so get on it
I haven't got the booklet yet - l will have to get it off my careers advisor tomorrow.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i dont think so if he's helping his sibling

its 1 thing to have an annoying sibling (i have 3) but its another to have 1 with autism.

plus its probably not the only reason u would apply- i have 4 different reasons that have affected my studies over the yr.

plus- evidence is everything- unless ur sibling was on stupid ppl caught on tape dont bother about an 'annoying' sibling cause as u said every1 has 1 of them

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Misturi said:
I haven't got the booklet yet - l will have to get it off my careers advisor tomorrow.
do it quickly- ive had the forms for a week and a half and havnt put pen to paper with all the problems in collecting evidence

talk to ur careers advicer about it and see where you qould qualify

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:
the "share a room with a sibling" case is bs
i share a room with an annoying sister so does a million other ppl

yea lets all apply for it then
What about people who live with 7 other relatives (e.g. step's and cousins, not including parents)?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
thats 1 way of not replying in this discussion- but now i think we r talking about the merits of EAS- once again in a different manner considering we r so close to submission time

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
I think it's weird too that you have to get information varified, and uncomfortable to collect it too. My mum got brest cancer just before the trials, and I have to go and get a doctors statement and shit, and then go and get someone to say that the information is true....it's really crap

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
Misturi said:
What about people who live with 7 other relatives (e.g. step's and cousins, not including parents)?
diff story then

but im just sayin.. if u share a room with a broter or sister.. so do millions of other ppl..

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Haha you're right Ryan... but to tell the truth, he's known to be a bit of a compulsive liar.
he got under 20% in his 2 unit Math test in the Half yearly's, and 31% in the trial.... yet he still tells everyone that the principal had given him an estimated UAI of 99 so he could get into CSU interviews....

You decide....

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:
diff story then

but im just sayin.. if u share a room with a broter or sister.. so do millions of other ppl..
Ah l see where your coming from then.

One of my friends lives in a house of about 7 people (11 including her parents) l'm sure its chaos!

Rory

HSC
The UAC site has a fair bit of information about what kind of situations are valid for EAS applications, I'm going to apply since I do distance education, collecting the evidence will be a bitch and you should find out if the uni you're looking at takes the EAS thingy majig, but yeh, the UAC site should provide you with ample information if you look hard enough.

funniboi

HSC
silvermoon said:
oh, and what wrong with canley vale HS? ive never even heard of it! where is it?

i dont konw whats wrong with my school

but my career's advisor told us all to sign up, because its a disadvantage giong to this schoool, and she goes 'whats the worst that can happen'

so yeah, might as well! LoL

i think acuse of the area im in ... no idea. don't really care.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
yer, might as wel lodge for it, my school ish under the area thingy ^^,

a friend my mine, her parents assets total up to 3 mils, hav enouf money for full fees paying for whatever course she wanted to do. however, they havnt been working for the past 2 yr therefore received no income. she's lodging as financial difficulty and had tax return to prove…….ummm injustice? (''_)???

funniboi

HSC
well she prob could be in financial difficulty...
are their assets paid off or is currently payin for it ?

if so, its a bit hard when they got no jobs.

funniboi

HSC
fuck.
thats crazy.

hahaha oh well, let it be! im happy already that i get that disadvantage shit for goin to shcool. LOL what more could i ask for!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)