• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Edutest Tips - Entry into Yr 11 2025 -Sydney Girls (4 Viewers)

hi_998

HSC
congrats. Please tell me how you prepared for the Numerical Reasoning part?
if im being honest., only prepared for math, not muerical resasong. as i did if for nsg last year and math was my lowest so i studied to do better in that.

newbeat

HSC
N/A
if im being honest., only prepared for math, not muerical resasong. as i did if for nsg last year and math was my lowest so i studied to do better in that.
Are you also going to year 11 next year? How did you prepare math and numerical for EDUtest last year and this year?

hi_998

HSC
Are you also going to year 11 next year? How did you prepare math and numerical for EDUtest last year and this year?
yes yr 11 entry.
as said above, i didnt study for numerical reasoning, its just always has been my top area + my favourite and i enjoy numerical reasoning.
math i studied yr 10 topics and thats pretty much it.

newbeat

HSC
N/A
yes yr 11 entry.
as said above, i didnt study for numerical reasoning, its just always has been my top area + my favourite and i enjoy numerical reasoning.
math i studied yr 10 topics and thats pretty much it.
So, what does actually numerical reasoning consist of? Any idea where can I get help, I am looking into purchasing books from Five Senses. Thanks.

bells_123

HSC
dude idk u can get like tests onlie at striveforexcellence i think. I didn't study for edutest at all and did bad in numerical but still got in anyway

newbeat

HSC
N/A
dont over stress

check the website
Any idea if students who transferred schools face any issues such as coping with the new school environment, friendship, grouping, understand teachers marking criteria etc, I understand you haven't transferred but have you explored these scenarios?

yuqiismyidol

HSC
Oh, is it. I thought mednetry and medify is the most popular one. People start with medify and then join medentry in year 12 to do their mocks. Good to know that new coachings are overtaking. I thought you are in year 10, will be year 11 next year. Girl you are so hard working. I wonder after attending that many external tutoring and then online classes, and then going to school 5 days a week, you may also do some extra things, how do you even get bare minimum time to do school assignments, homework, preparation for school assessments, tutoring homework, my head is spinning.
yea i am yr 10 but i hang w yr 11s. i dont get time for hw i js grind (10 hrs on ypt daily frfr)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)