edutest (1 Viewer)

diddydawdler

HSC
js wondering about the edutest. i wanna apply for sghs and MAYBE nsg?????? but like honestly idk if it's worth my $130 because like i havent started studying for the test and the test is basically in 2 weeks. Can i can grind 2 weeks to get like good results on the test, as well as studying with my school assessment tasks aswell errrm. i'm also gonna do hast but like i've done it before so it's chill, but idk what to expect on the edutest. thanks guys

thisas

HSC
what yr? also its not worth its very easy and not like the acc test at all. if u r gunna get it get yr 11 ones i would rtecomned practice ing victorian selective verbal and numerical reasoning past papaerz

diddydawdler

HSC
what yr? also its not worth its very easy and not like the acc test at all. if u r gunna get it get yr 11 ones i would rtecomned practice ing victorian selective verbal and numerical reasoning past papaerz
trying out for yr 11 lmaooa

Someoneinsyd

HSC
oooh do you have any resouces u can share for verbal reasoning

advsychamp1

HSC
Do you guys know if the questions take a lot of time, because we don't get much time to do the questions, like do they take a long time, or are the quick and easy

?!?!

HSC
what generally shows up on numerical reasoning? and the reading comp? like what types of question?

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
Then why did plawg say he knew the answer to it, edging ahh 💀💀
You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
Call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
And I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing
I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
your so funny haha!
I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me
Tryna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me
Don't pull up at 6 AM to cuddle with me
You know how I like it when you lovin' on me
I don't wanna die for them to miss me
Yes, I see the things that they wishin' on me
Hope I got some brothers that outlive me
They gon' tell the story, shit was different with me

mummum

HSC
N/A
I know the answer to this as someone who sat edutest last year
Hi Bro, can you please help with Numerical reasoning. I would really like to ace it next year for Year 9 entry. Would appreciate if you share writing topic and Numerical part and how I can prepare for numerical part. Thanks Bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)