EE2 meetup!!! (1 Viewer)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
illodous said:
Myself, Monique, Evan (you), Amy, Nick, James, Tez, Zahid and Lynn.
Okies then - since we're eventually going to meet anyway we'll might as well get each others msns then. If you want to add me just click on the little msn thingo in my profile. That goes for any others we pick up along the way too.:)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
AHHHHH History and History Extension back to back. AHHHHHHH

James may not survive until the meetup day. He may very well perish within these next few days. Well...*sniffle* it was an honour knowing you all. *walks into the darkness*

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I have society and modern on the same day, that's worse!!!!!!!!

Add to that my failure in the rest of my exams, I am now embracing my 'goal' of 63. It's fun having a bogus ambition that is totally achievable.

Ohh I should say something about the actual thread topic, meet up..ahhh..umm yay!

Last edited:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
AHHHHH History and History Extension back to back. AHHHHHHH

James may not survive until the meetup day. He may very well perish within these next few days. Well...*sniffle* it was an honour knowing you all. *walks into the darkness*

For anyone doing

Ancient
Modern
History Extension
English Extension 1

Who have these 4 exams this week, I feel your pain.
n.b. I have 3 exams this week, excluding Ancient..Thank God :)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Yeah i have 3 of those 4 =)

I think those who get Ancient, Modern and Extension History are getting the toughest time. 3 of the biggest effing syllabuses in existence. Must be incredibly disconcerting.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
bwahaha, i had extension english yesterday and i dont have anymore until next Thursday, when i have Art, then Friday i have Drama. but they are two exams i hate with a passion.
BRECHT SHOULD DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH FULL OF PAIN AND FIRE!!!!
oh... wait, he is dead.... damn!
anyway.... i really wish i could come and meet you guys but it just isnt possible... :(

HSC
N/A
kami said:
Okies then - since we're eventually going to meet anyway we'll might as well get each others msns then. If you want to add me just click on the little msn thingo in my profile. That goes for any others we pick up along the way too.:)
Sorry guys, I'm pretty sure I specified that I can't do anything Nov 17-22nd. I have Uni exams... I've got two on the 17th, one on the 19th (the 18th of Nov will be muchly used as a cramming day) and one on the 22nd. Sorry!

HSC
N/A
No, how about I actually go, and pass my courses so I don't have to repeat next year? :p lol.

And besides - if I do anything on that friday, it'll be teaching. :) (I just got a new job!)

nwatts

HSC
ameh said:
Nick isn't coming because he has girly matters to attend to.

I.e. Formal, make-up etc.
Yes, woe is me. I can't change my hair appointment.

And now Lynn can't come. Oh, the humanity!

J

jhakka

enigma~ said:
Okay...this is what's happening (to date)

We are meeting up at town hall on 18th of November (which is a Friday) at 11ish. From there we'll probably go to Hyde Park and bum around for a while. There's been a suggestion that we make it a picnic (i think that would be great) So does that seem okay to everyone?
Hmm... I have an exam at that time. I wasn't going to go anyway, but now I have an excuse.

enigma~

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Sorry guys, I'm pretty sure I specified that I can't do anything Nov 17-22nd. I have Uni exams... I've got two on the 17th, one on the 19th (the 18th of Nov will be muchly used as a cramming day) and one on the 22nd. Sorry!
Argh...it's so hard to organise a time when everyone is available...i wish everyone could make it.

Nick: If we do the 17th can you come?

nwatts

HSC
enigma~ said:
Argh...it's so hard to organise a time when everyone is available...i wish everyone could make it.

Nick: If we do the 17th can you come?
Ohh.. yes. :)

*hugs moni*

enigma~

HSC
nwatts said:
Ohh.. yes. :)

*hugs moni*
yay! :) :) :)

Okay, we'll do the 17th at 11am outside the statue of Queen Victoria

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
*cries*

It's my birthday tomorrow.

And I've got two exams - one starts at 9.20, and the other is ACCOUNTING. Then, I'm off to babysit for a few hours.

Have fun guys!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
*cries*

It's my birthday tomorrow.

And I've got two exams - one starts at 9.20, and the other is ACCOUNTING. Then, I'm off to babysit for a few hours.

Have fun guys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN!

Oh, and *waggles finger at james, tez and zahid* so much for meeting up, lol.

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
unfortunately i was hungover and i got home at 7am on the day of the meetup, hence i was unable to attend. apologies to everyone. :(

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I was just wondering, how did it go? Where did you guys meetup? How many of you turned up?

I'm thinking of a similar idea for the class of '06 these holidays...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)