• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
ahahahhaha thanks heaps SHAKES. You're our new best friend...
Loz and me alwways wanted to be one of the boys.

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
ahahahhaha you're gross no wonder SHAKES thinks we're like boys from his school.

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
I'm not speaking to you as of now. You can find your own way home from greenwood tmr.

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
girls girls please dont fight i meant no offence its just that some of the boys say those quotes at school to the exact word. none of you at any stage reminded me of blokes please accept my apology and while on the subject of apologising im sorry about the criteria for the mr schoolies cruise its just vomiting has been my strong point of late (athlete that doesnt drink often you see) and there will be no bagging of shire people i only am jelous sorry girls you both appear to be lovely girls and please dont fight with each other or otherwise were going to have to refer to you as argonaut and dreamerish (terribly low standard)

powerhouse

HSC
Wow i wonder if i should pick shakes up? it looks like he passed out when he was kissing the girls feet lol

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
hahahaha nice nice

And good on you in the 'schoolies is sad' thread... I would join the argument but cbf getting in a fight with someone based on who can punctuate sentences the best.

Last edited:

dunny22

HSC
lolz yeh i try...but its like they are my english teacher or sum shit...im like fuk off i don care iv ur the smartest kis in year 12...they are a bunch of wankas .....who's chances of eva gettin joy are bout 1:9999999999

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
I'm sure they aren't as smart as they think they are anyway.
just caus you take special effort to use capital letters n fullstops ON AN INTERNET FORUM doesn't mean shit.

Her main line of arguement is other people's grammar/articulation.

dunny22

HSC
lolz...she said some articulate shit...i had no idea wot that was....i was like ..' u fuken kidding me' ....i was only put on this earth to play cricket,drink n get joy...lolz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)