• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
ahh yeah...**thinking** ive totally 4gotten..i htink i was laughing at that song at the time..and the fact that its impossible for me 2 get a tan :D **nods head**

ive never really tried bcoz i get so severely scalded.

yeah i know aye..we will lose (or at least i will) our only single brain cell left after all thsoe wekends wasted..**nods head**

i swear ive grown dumber over the last year...maybe i shouldnt drink on thursday night at my mate's social :( so i can actually remember what ive studied the last few days :p

anyways yeah this is my last post..so hav a good 1! take care! and good luck in ur HSC exams aye!

ill still b on the site but purely for information on exams ;)

HSC
i've given up for tryin to 'cut back' on this post thing, didn't really work anyway.

i would suggest to stop drinking and start studying, but er i do the exact same thing so i can't really have an opinion on it haha.

oh and don't worry, i've grown dumber over this year! dam alc! trust it to be HSC year where you drink the most alc that u ever had during the year.

i'm so screwed for this eng exam on mon, um don't even have a prepared creative writing essay yet....crappin! tryin to make one now...tryin to make it funny. keyword there was 'trying'. i got told that if you introduce humour in some of creative writing then the markers 'go easy' on you if they have a little chuckle! so i'm tryin to make mine ridiculously funny so they won't be able to notice how shit the actual story is haha.

Raining today, random!!!! the gods must of noticed me sunbaking instead of studying....so they made it rain......THANKS A LOT GODS!

Good luck if you don't read this...wait that doesn't make sense......meh can't be bothered correcting it!

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
i am the god...

yeah im awesome at creative wirting because im 'odd' and have a lot of flair apparently even though i dont know what it is..i just rock up on the day and hope im in a thinking mood...4 the trial i only wrote 1 A4 page n got at least 8.5/15 for it :D..i owuld gave "got full marks if id finished"

damn slow writing..as if u can write faster..im a lefty and have to 'push' my pen across the paper rather that the righties who can just 'drag' iot across...saves more energy and time :(

yeh i should start studying aye..i have 4 business and shit thats all...well yeah ill hope my thinking cap is on 4 the exam :D

do u sunbake often..looks like ull b the only one tanned on that deck **nods head**

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
HAHA i deleted msn too! but i only had that er really really really old one, u know the one that doesn't even have one of those display pic thingys. and like u cant really delete mine coz its on every computer i think. so i just deleted all my contacts and blocked em and stuff.....anyway...

so mr boaster ay? 8.5/15 for 1 page? wish i cld say the same i wrote 1 1/2 pages and i got 7 haha.

and dont start complaining bout being a lefty! cant use that as an excuse plz!...im a common old righty.

yeah well i don't do business so i don't have to get freaked out that u have started studying for it haha. i wonder if u even do any subjects that i do???

i sunbake when the weather is good! so i haven't really sunbaked a lot recently. but i don't think i will be the only tanned one on the cruise coz all my mates do it... and there are 23 of us. so we should all b tanned i hope... if all else fails then bring out the fakey! - fake tan....
damn hot bitches with a tan..

im making the most of my only talent **nods head**...i cant write essays..and im lazy and unmotivated..thats y i aint studying..:p

and i use all the excuses i can!..which means..being a lefty...u know i could hav had a twin brother...sum myth i think that evrerty left handed person had a right handed twin..but died in the mothers whom or sum crap like that..

yeah wat subjects doya do aye?..look at my profile if u wanna know mine..or ask in ur next reply :p

HSC
borkis04 said:
i am the god...

yeah im awesome at creative wirting because im 'odd' and have a lot of flair apparently even though i dont know what it is..i just rock up on the day and hope im in a thinking mood...4 the trial i only wrote 1 A4 page n got at least 8.5/15 for it :D..i owuld gave "got full marks if id finished"

damn slow writing..as if u can write faster..im a lefty and have to 'push' my pen across the paper rather that the righties who can just 'drag' iot across...saves more energy and time :(

yeh i should start studying aye..i have 4 business and shit thats all...well yeah ill hope my thinking cap is on 4 the exam :D

do u sunbake often..looks like ull b the only one tanned on that deck **nods head**
HAHA i deleted msn too! but i only had that er really really really old one, u know the one that doesn't even have one of those display pic thingys. and like u cant really delete mine coz its on every computer i think. so i just deleted all my contacts and blocked em and stuff.....anyway...

so mr boaster ay? 8.5/15 for 1 page? wish i cld say the same i wrote 1 1/2 pages and i got 7 haha.

and dont start complaining bout being a lefty! cant use that as an excuse plz!...im a common old righty.

yeah well i don't do business so i don't have to get freaked out that u have started studying for it haha. i wonder if u even do any subjects that i do???

i sunbake when the weather is good! so i haven't really sunbaked a lot recently. but i don't think i will be the only tanned one on the cruise coz all my mates do it... and there are 23 of us. so we should all b tanned i hope... if all else fails then bring out the fakey! - fake tan....

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
haha what the fuck? that is funny as!

oh join the club, im lazy and unmotivated as well! actually thinking about it, its my middle name.

well i've had worse excuses! today...this is random...but i was so fucken bored as i decided to go for a drive. Now i live on the northern beaches and at the end of my drive i ended up in Blacktown.......??? YES i am CRAZY! but yeah thats was procrastination does to a girl like me. blacktown = scary place! never been there....never plan on again....where are the beaches??? haha.... now i cld of just really embarrassed myself if u r from blacktown...sorry.

ok my subjects: 4U English, 2U maths, legal studies, entertainment, hospitality.

and yours?
wen im bored i usually watch the TV.. :| haha

i see...chattin 2 a crazy woman here! :D

ahh yeha i do Adv English, 2U maths, business studies, modern history, geography and biology...it will prob b maths to be my worst subject that wont count..

ur subs sound interesting..and u do 4U english! crikey..

wat school doya go 2 again..?

HSC
borkis04 said:
damn hot bitches with a tan..

im making the most of my only talent **nods head**...i cant write essays..and im lazy and unmotivated..thats y i aint studying..:p

and i use all the excuses i can!..which means..being a lefty...u know i could hav had a twin brother...sum myth i think that evrerty left handed person had a right handed twin..but died in the mothers whom or sum crap like that..

yeah wat subjects doya do aye?..look at my profile if u wanna know mine..or ask in ur next reply :p

haha what the fuck? that is funny as!

oh join the club, im lazy and unmotivated as well! actually thinking about it, its my middle name.

well i've had worse excuses! today...this is random...but i was so fucken bored as i decided to go for a drive. Now i live on the northern beaches and at the end of my drive i ended up in Blacktown.......??? YES i am CRAZY! but yeah thats was procrastination does to a girl like me. blacktown = scary place! never been there....never plan on again....where are the beaches??? haha.... now i cld of just really embarrassed myself if u r from blacktown...sorry.

ok my subjects: 4U English, 2U maths, legal studies, entertainment, hospitality.

and yours?

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
HAHA it happened again weird as! its my craziness..must be.

oh yeah the tv just didn't cut it for me today...had to go for a drive. c'mon im not that crazy i promise!

man 2u maths my worst too...but unfortunately it will have to count....i should be more scared....meh but i aint.

4u eng is easy as...all u have to do is a major work, no exam, just one year to do a major work. more ppl should do it coz it helps with the UAI - dreadful thing.

my school is Mackeller girls high - thats right alllllllll girls haha. have you heard of it? its near manly? have u even heard of that? where are u at?
haha..sooper powers! woo

yeh ill see what ur like for 9 nights eh!...man i cant wait! haha

wat UAI r ya aiming for eh?..im hoping for mid80s and i will be stoked as!

i go 2 epping boys high..near hornsby..parramatta...north east of blacktown...:p

its an all boys skool...so boring..haha...no distractions unfortunately :(

HSC
borkis04 said:
wen im bored i usually watch the TV.. :| haha

i see...chattin 2 a crazy woman here! :D

ahh yeha i do Adv English, 2U maths, business studies, modern history, geography and biology...it will prob b maths to be my worst subject that wont count..

ur subs sound interesting..and u do 4U english! crikey..

wat school doya go 2 again..?
HAHA it happened again weird as! its my craziness..must be.

oh yeah the tv just didn't cut it for me today...had to go for a drive. c'mon im not that crazy i promise!

man 2u maths my worst too...but unfortunately it will have to count....i should be more scared....meh but i aint.

4u eng is easy as...all u have to do is a major work, no exam, just one year to do a major work. more ppl should do it coz it helps with the UAI - dreadful thing.

my school is Mackeller girls high - thats right alllllllll girls haha. have you heard of it? its near manly? have u even heard of that? where are u at?

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
haha i saw those places when i was driving today- hornsby and parramatta on a sign........haha thats the closest i've been to there.

UAI - er yeah in the 80s i wld b stoked as too.

What do u wanna do? are you like off to uni next year?

oh wait, i once went to a wedding in epping....yes....yes....i was 10...was nice.....

super powers fight on!

haha nice nice, yeh i wanna do BaEnvironmental Management at Mac uni...id b stoked if i got through :D

wat do u wanna do next year?

yeh epping is a nice place..although the last few years have seen the suburb swarm with Asians..no offence...i respect multicultural ppl that speak english...but when they yidda yadda and scream and yetll in cantonese or mandarin..i dont respect that at all..its those people that hav had a sudden merge to destroy our suburb...i wanna move to perth :D get a nice hut along the beach n ill b set...its cheaper there aye? **nods head**

HSC
borkis04 said:
haha..sooper powers! woo

yeh ill see what ur like for 9 nights eh!...man i cant wait! haha

wat UAI r ya aiming for eh?..im hoping for mid80s and i will be stoked as!

i go 2 epping boys high..near hornsby..parramatta...north east of blacktown...:p

its an all boys skool...so boring..haha...no distractions unfortunately :(
haha i saw those places when i was driving today- hornsby and parramatta on a sign........haha thats the closest i've been to there.

UAI - er yeah in the 80s i wld b stoked as too.

What do u wanna do? are you like off to uni next year?

oh wait, i once went to a wedding in epping....yes....yes....i was 10...was nice.....

super powers fight on!

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
um next year - i dont know. im going to tafe to study Legal services. you train to become a legal clerk. what i want to do eventually is become a divorce lawyer!!! woop! can't wait.

so er what is er 'BaEnvironmental Management'? like what do u study to be?

oh i kinda totally agree.... my mate drove to the city and er we played 'spot the aussie' - really mean i know but kinda funny yeah? sorry, no offence to er multicultural ppl.

to perth????man! perth=hole! trust me! its a bore...after a few days....move to the northern beaches....best beaches there!!!! have u been? anyway perth gets way tooooo hot! like 40 celcius - ouch!
oh sweet! divorce lawyers! woo
A bachelor of environmental management is simply a 'geographer' :p...i like the big name..:p..but thats the actual course name at uni

haha yeh i know aye...spot-the-aussie is a classic at james ruse...except there is never a winner..:p

yeh perth man! haha...the northern beaches 2 move in by myself is too expensive for 1st home buyers..im talkin in like 6 or 7 yrs time anyway :p...or if i have a long term relationship with a northern beaches sheela..**thinking** haha nah ive found sum1 i like..except i wont b able 2 do anyhting til after the bloomin HSC..bugger of a thing!

yeh i used 2 go there heaps!..i used 2 play soccer 4 Manly-Warringah..just across the road form cromer high..:p

yeh i gtg now so yeah..hav a good 1 n ill rpely 2 ur next reply like...2moro wenevrr..:p wen i feel like procrastinating next :p

take care!..oooh yeah..wats ur name sorry..mines alex..:p..but u can call me 'boobz'...its one of my many nicknames :p...story behind it btw..

HSC
borkis04 said:
haha nice nice, yeh i wanna do BaEnvironmental Management at Mac uni...id b stoked if i got through :D

wat do u wanna do next year?

yeh epping is a nice place..although the last few years have seen the suburb swarm with Asians..no offence...i respect multicultural ppl that speak english...but when they yidda yadda and scream and yetll in cantonese or mandarin..i dont respect that at all..its those people that hav had a sudden merge to destroy our suburb...i wanna move to perth :D get a nice hut along the beach n ill b set...its cheaper there aye? **nods head**
um next year - i dont know. im going to tafe to study Legal services. you train to become a legal clerk. what i want to do eventually is become a divorce lawyer!!! woop! can't wait.

so er what is er 'BaEnvironmental Management'? like what do u study to be?

oh i kinda totally agree.... my mate drove to the city and er we played 'spot the aussie' - really mean i know but kinda funny yeah? sorry, no offence to er multicultural ppl.

to perth????man! perth=hole! trust me! its a bore...after a few days....move to the northern beaches....best beaches there!!!! have u been? anyway perth gets way tooooo hot! like 40 celcius - ouch!

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
a geographer ay? they always come in handy...coz like so wasn't expecting it to rain today! i wanted to finish my tanning off...my back is still white. so what's the weather gunna b like tomoz?

never herad of james ruse. thats the thing about northern beachers - we only know northern beaches coz like that's where every1 wants to b. noone ever goes past the city usually. haha.

wow u know where u wanna b in like 6-7 yrs time! shit, thats alrite.

my name is ashleigh. 'boobz'? what the? my nickname is 'pash' - so u can call me that if u want - but my girls wld have to kill u....so i guess don't! haha

take it easy mates, speak laters.
i lied..

one more post..or two...or three..

never trust the weatherman..but its gonna b overcast 2moro..thats my random guess..i could try and make it sunny for u i guess..**nods head**

james ruse is like the geekiest skool in the state...its near parramatta...spot-the-aussie there...:p

well i dont exactly know where i wanna be..i wanna perhaps if im enjoying it..do my masters in that coruse..n then work 4 an employer and years down the track open up my own consulting firm **nods head**

yeah..'boobz'''ill show u on the boat ;)..and no..i DO NOT have boobs..haha..

or u can call me..."becks"..."tin tin"..."kaysey"..."alex' or "boobz"...so there ya go..chat 2moro aye! hav a good 1 ash!

HSC
borkis04 said:
oh sweet! divorce lawyers! woo
A bachelor of environmental management is simply a 'geographer' :p...i like the big name..:p..but thats the actual course name at uni

haha yeh i know aye...spot-the-aussie is a classic at james ruse...except there is never a winner..:p

yeh perth man! haha...the northern beaches 2 move in by myself is too expensive for 1st home buyers..im talkin in like 6 or 7 yrs time anyway :p...or if i have a long term relationship with a northern beaches sheela..**thinking** haha nah ive found sum1 i like..except i wont b able 2 do anyhting til after the bloomin HSC..bugger of a thing!

yeh i used 2 go there heaps!..i used 2 play soccer 4 Manly-Warringah..just across the road form cromer high..:p

yeh i gtg now so yeah..hav a good 1 n ill rpely 2 ur next reply like...2moro wenevrr..:p wen i feel like procrastinating next :p

take care!..oooh yeah..wats ur name sorry..mines alex..:p..but u can call me 'boobz'...its one of my many nicknames :p...story behind it btw..

a geographer ay? they always come in handy...coz like so wasn't expecting it to rain today! i wanted to finish my tanning off...my back is still white. so what's the weather gunna b like tomoz?

never herad of james ruse. thats the thing about northern beachers - we only know northern beaches coz like that's where every1 wants to b. noone ever goes past the city usually. haha.

wow u know where u wanna b in like 6-7 yrs time! shit, thats alrite.

my name is ashleigh. 'boobz'? what the? my nickname is 'pash' - so u can call me that if u want - but my girls wld have to kill u....so i guess don't! haha

take it easy mates, speak laters.

HSC
borkis04 said:
i lied..

one more post..or two...or three..

never trust the weatherman..but its gonna b overcast 2moro..thats my random guess..i could try and make it sunny for u i guess..**nods head**

james ruse is like the geekiest skool in the state...its near parramatta...spot-the-aussie there...:p

well i dont exactly know where i wanna be..i wanna perhaps if im enjoying it..do my masters in that coruse..n then work 4 an employer and years down the track open up my own consulting firm **nods head**

yeah..'boobz'''ill show u on the boat ;)..and no..i DO NOT have boobs..haha..

or u can call me..."becks"..."tin tin"..."kaysey"..."alex' or "boobz"...so there ya go..chat 2moro aye! hav a good 1 ash!
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee let it be sunny! i need to even out my tan!

oh james ruse is a school? haha.....opps i was thinking a place....my bad! haha

u'll show me on the boat? mmmm sounds er interesting! ill show u my nickname on the boat! hahahahaha jk....it wasn't even like formed from 'pashing', just a nickname....dunno how it started actually.

u need to explain to me all ur nicknames...coz im having trouble relate it back to just alex. at least my nickname rhymes with my name!

so does ur school have yr12 jumpers? - wait stupid question. what school doesn't? anyway with all ur nicknames which one did u actually choose? mmm must of been one mighty tough decision haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)