eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

ashyoddy

HSC
yeah same. the girls and i are thinking of taking $1000 on board. cruise people do you reckon thats enough????

d.j

YES....that will be enough

ashyoddy said:
yeah same. the girls and i are thinking of taking $1000 on board. cruise people do you reckon thats enough????
ROFL.....when I went to Japan with a school group in year 10... I took like AU $200 --> converted into yen....that's like AU $150.00 after commission.....and plus in Japan, there is a 5% tax on eveything you buy.

That AU $150.00 got me through for the 13 or so days.....and japan isn't cheap like all the other asian countries.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
well..all meals r paid for..thank god...coz the gold coast party poopers are gonna spend at least a grand on food + grog for a week..maybe two..well i rekcon ill take yeh..abt a grand onto the boat as well..i might buy a few pressies 4 peeps back home form the pacific i guess..

ahh yeah ill b taking a grand but keeping it in a safe place thats for sure!...do they hav safe places there..like...safe's? :s hope there is!

im taking a camera there as well probably..

i dunn abt other expensive items as well..but yeh thats it from me i guess..

d.j

borkis04 said:
well..all meals r paid for..thank god...coz the gold coast party poopers are gonna spend at least a grand on food + grog for a week..maybe two..well i rekcon ill take yeh..abt a grand onto the boat as well..i might buy a few pressies 4 peeps back home form the pacific i guess..

ahh yeah ill b taking a grand but keeping it in a safe place thats for sure!...do they hav safe places there..like...safe's? :s hope there is!

Yeah nice, that's all you need I reckon. I just want to find a way that I can store all my photos on my iPod mini, cause Camera Flash memory is expensive memory is limited and is expensive as.

HSC
borkis04 said:

yeah i was told that there are safes in your room to put your money and valuables. i got told that you an only bring on cash. and also to only put an amount each day on your card, because if you put all your money on at once and lose your card......then you r fucked! so if you are taking $1000 on board for example, put like $100-$150 each day on your card. i reckon that is also a good way of budgeting your money and it stops you from spending everythin ont he first day......coz im goin to be mighty pissed and will just be spending, spending, spending.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
oh phew! **wipes sweat from forehead**

yeah im the same! flatten my wallet or dont spend a thing!..budgeting is my friend :d and yes me n my mate r planning 2 get sloshed on the 1st night and meeting all u kool peeps! :D
A lot of unwasted money for priceless entertainment :D mmmmmm
any1 have similar ideas?

HSC
borkis04 said:
and yes me n my mate r planning 2 get sloshed on the 1st night and meeting all u kool peeps! :D
QUOTE]

haha just you and your mate? wow you are going to have fun. there will definately be at least 23 girls off their faces on the first night! (hehe thats me and my mates) so only 2 of you are gettin drunk the first night?

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
LOL groovy loz? really?
haha look your thread has fired up hugely!
Im so so so so excited...
I wish we didn't have to go through hell first lol, but i guess that'll make it better
eeeee cant wait!

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
ahahhahaha same!!! so much for study lol
Where abouts in northern beaches is MacKellar?

Last edited:

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
borkis04 said:
and yes me n my mate r planning 2 get sloshed on the 1st night and meeting all u kool peeps! :D
QUOTE]

haha just you and your mate? wow you are going to have fun. there will definately be at least 23 girls off their faces on the first night! (hehe thats me and my mates) so only 2 of you are gettin drunk the first night?

yah huh :D oh mate im gonna hav so much fun on that 1st night! ill probably meet u smashed sheelas sumwhere then aye...like my alliteration :p

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
yeh guys i go 2 Epping Boys.bunch of larrikins we r..not over-the-top-big-headed-bastards...but close enough wen we r maggoted :D

i know how excitign is it!

im so excited i think i peed my pants :-0

i guess ill see u guys there..im going with more mates of course! but me and my mate hav partnered up 4 the 1st night thats 4 sure :D...

u guys hav any plans apart from that 2 meet everybody?

HSC
you are going arm in arm? haha sounds good. yeah me and my girls are doing this whole 'same t-shirt' thing with "MACKA" all over it i think.

So look out for us....most likely we will be the most hammered on the boat....we booze a lot outside school together so its not like this will be anything new......but man schoolies! im so excited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)