eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

roadcone

HSC
Kabeio said:
umm i think the 29th is pacific sky and not paciifc sun anyhow
ah no same boat.. you get back on the 8th in the morning, we leave in the evening

DeanM

HSC
Kabeio said:
Did you get one of the more expensive cabins as well, because i paid the cheapest price for the cruise and now am on the the second level floor (which is second best cabins) and not the bottom floor ??
ummm i think we did get a more expensive one, cause when we first went to the travel agent we wanted to get the most cheapest ones, but she told us that the cheapest had already sold out, so we were told that if we wanted to go, we had to pay another 200 for the more expensive ones...

HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
has everyone got their tickets yet?
i still haven't got mine dammit! starting to get impatient.
so dam excited why can't it just be like tomorrow?
well hunny bunch the day has finally arrived! i mean the day before we leave, the eve of leaving! thats a tongue twister. i am so excited/nervous. i havent packed, shit! and here i am procrastinating once again by pointlessly posting here instead of packing raah!
my friends plan to get really messy and sleep with randoms but im not going to coz i made an agreement with my boyfriend. anyone else in the same boat? friends = single while you are not? what to do. i dont want to be lonerised while my friends all disappear.

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
YEH!!! only like one hour until we leave for Sydney, this will be the nine-day party that will never be forgotten or topped!! see u all on the ship!!! :D

lozzytozzy

HSC
N/A
to be honest greg boys i'm a little disapointed. the way you talked it up i thought there'd be a bunch of crazy nutters causing havok. turned out it was the oatley boys and bra boys! tsk tsk

azzikiel

Dj azzikiel...
HSC
lozzytozzy said:
to be honest greg boys i'm a little disapointed. the way you talked it up i thought there'd be a bunch of crazy nutters causing havok. turned out it was the oatley boys and bra boys! tsk tsk
hehehe oatley boys rocked the place...! owned them.. we got a few broken noses and that but the security guards were the one to give us that. but apart from that the cruise was crazy... Buon Appetito!!!!!!!!!!

DeanM

HSC
yea i rekon. you should be heaps proud, the whole entire cruise hates you guys, almost ruined the whole last night... when i heard them say 'everyone go back to your room' i thought it was a fucking joke!!!

haha but azzikel well done to whoever punched the stifler looking security guard!!! hahaha i hated that security guard!!! i seen his eye this morning at breaky, haha it was sooo black not to mention the eye ball itself was red ewww.. i was still drunk when eating breaky and wondered what would happen to me if i went upto him and said 'whats the matter ? cant handle alittle punch?' hahaha

oh by the way, i was the criple guy, limping around all night cause i snapped my ankle, big time the night before... did anyone see my ankle last night ?

powerhouse

HSC
fuck the seccers were so dodgy i saw heaps chatting up the chixks and some takin them to the staff bar and into their rooms.

they were mouthing off to us as we are walkin through the halls saying shit like if we dont get into our cabins theyd break our fucking legs

i was in the lift with just 5 security guards and i chick was being annoying. they knew her and when the doors closed some guy said she was getting annoying and she needed to be super soaked. some chick security guard pointed me out and said 'hey' and that i wasnt in the circle of trust. i dont wanna know what he meant be super soaked...

Last edited:

lusername

HSC
id say super soaked means drunk, so then those dirty perves can have a crack. im still pissed off i missed coming into the heads this morning, think i had a few too many ELECTRIC LEMONADES.

how good was the deck last night, i was going crazy till those idiots strated fighting and good on everyone getting the BS chant going.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
lozzytozzy said:
There were no Bra Bros. they were no hopers wanting to be Bra Boys. As for the Oatley boys...yeh heaps mad fellas.

powerhouse

HSC
lusername said:
id say super soaked means drunk, so then those dirty perves can have a crack. im still pissed off i missed coming into the heads this morning, think i had a few too many ELECTRIC LEMONADES.

how good was the deck last night, i was going crazy till those idiots strated fighting and good on everyone getting the BS chant going.
haha i started one of the bs chants

DeanM

HSC
i remember about 3 or 4 nights ago, i was waiting for one of the lifts and a security guard was standing next to me, and there was this chick sitting on the stairs. and the guard said this EXACTLY to her 'look id love to look up your skirt all night, but u need to get off the stairs' ... sooo sleezy

Last edited:

powerhouse

HSC
were u the singing bloke? yer man i came up to u this mornin congratulating u

good work

DeanM

HSC
haha yea same.. i came upto you last night and congratulated you aswell.. those performaces were HEEEEEAPS good, except those 2 chicks singing, i didnt think they were very good. but the 2 guys with the guitar, the operah singer and the girl with the 4 dances were good...
later on in the corridoors i seen the operah singer and started cheering for her.. haha o so drunk

d.j

Aye to that - most of them were hopeless from day one

DeanM said:
i remember about 3 or 4 nights ago, i was waiting for one of the lifts and a security guard was standing next to me, and there was this chick sitting on the stairs. and the guard said this EXACTLY to her 'look id love to look up your skirt all night, but u need to get off the stairs' ... sooo sleezy
Without respect, those security guards were powerless - bar the dark secco, he was the only one that stood up for what was right.

And yes - most of them were sleezy, especially the last couple of nights. Five of them targeted me up on deck 10 - believing that I'd been seen Quote "Pissing over the edge of the boat " /Quote - according to terrible old-school dj who had his mind in the gutter ---> Once they heard I was merely writing my shoutout on a piece of paper, on top of the bins, they knew they had dug themselves into a hole haha.

And for future cruise peeps - share the love and keep on dancing if a brawl breaks out - things only get nastier when the love, aka respect dissappears. Peace out bros :)

dj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)