eep! trials (1 Viewer)

annie_defazio

hey everyone,
i just had my first english trial today, and we have another one tomorrow....and im not sure what its supposed to even be on! haha(my god...would you believe im in advanced..)
todays one was on our journey area of study, core text for that module and the BOS booklet, so i assume tomorrows one is on everything else we've done (ie; comparitive study of texts, speeches, powerplay, etc)..but i just want to make sure
so if any of you smart people know for sure it would be greatly appreciated :)

thanks!

sweet stuff

hey yeah i just had mine today as well. this one was pretty easy its the one 2moro i am worried about. its on your modules everything u have done excluding the aos
good luck

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah paper two is mods a,b,c

my biggest piece of advice - PRACTISE writing essays in 40 mins! it's *so* important - i got complacent and assumed i could do it, and as a result? didn't finish the last question.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
glycerine said:
yeah paper two is mods a,b,c

my biggest piece of advice - PRACTISE writing essays in 40 mins! it's *so* important - i got complacent and assumed i could do it, and as a result? didn't finish the last question.
same thing happened 2 heaps of ppl at my school 2 - go over by 5 or 10 minutes on ur first 2 pieces and the realise that that means uve only got 25-30 minutes 2 do the last one. eep.

annie_defazio

yeah...i had that problem big time :p i spent so long on section 1 that i wrote a really half assed section 3 and didnt even finish section 2...
haha, im not expecting very good marks on this one :p

annie_defazio

why thankyou :)
marks arent really a big deal to me anyway, theres just so much knowledge i have to squish into my head before i have even the faintest chance of even answering one of those questions..
ah the stress...... :p

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i had 20 mins left in my trials to write a frontline essay i wasnt even prepared for

i stressed and forgot the name of my supp materials ... and wrote as bloody fast as i cud.. it was illegible and even the teacher sed it took like a few teachers simultaneously to decode what i was writing lol..

ended up with a 17/20 but if i had managed my time properly for the other 2 questions it could have been better.. handwriting played a big factor i think

mishka

HSC
N/A
i knew i'd be pushed for time, so i just went in head down bum up. i'm a lefty, and i wrote so fast that my ink didn't have time to dry!!! i had blue ink all up the side of my hand when i was finished!!! :) but i can write fast, cos i'm a neat writer. my maths teacher actually get frustrated when he marks my tests cos it's like "how the bloody hell do you keep it so neat???!!!"

ANYWAY, diverted off topic, ;) hope your trial went well, i saw someone wrote "we only have four hours of examinable english left!!" i can't remember who it was but.

sorry about the ranting, i guess it's the studying!!!! :)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
gosh, is that really all it is? 4 hours of examinable english left? geez, i guess thats right. *shudders* oh thats scary - all year long its been 'oh, it doesnt matter that i stuffed this one up, ive always got the trials to bring back up my rank' and now the trials r over and...i really hope i didnt stuff it up too badly. well, i'll know tomorrow when i get (some) of it back...wish me luck ;)

mishka

HSC
N/A
good luck!!!

yup, 4 hours ain't long when you consider all the *cough* hard work we've put into it!! ;)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:
i had 20 mins left in my trials to write a frontline essay i wasnt even prepared for

i stressed and forgot the name of my supp materials ... and wrote as bloody fast as i cud.. it was illegible and even the teacher sed it took like a few teachers simultaneously to decode what i was writing lol..

ended up with a 17/20 but if i had managed my time properly for the other 2 questions it could have been better.. handwriting played a big factor i think
hahaha was yours the one she talked about? with the horrific handwriting?

i got a 13/20 for frontline - yay for not finishing :p

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
mine was yesterday and today,
it was okay my hand hurts like hell and didnt even finish :(

annie_defazio

yeah, my last ones were thursday and friday....both history exams :S ...

but im so happy now, they're over! they're done! and the fact that i managed to survive two 3 hour exams on 4 hours sleep a night is good enough for me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)