Effects of the tanks (1 Viewer)

Sladeray1

HSC
wat did yous do

i thought going over trenches and obstacles was more of an ability so i crossed it out darns

Montana1717

HSC
Personally, if I'm in a trench and some tank starts rolling over me I think it'd have an effect on me. :p

But then again, I'm quite a vicitm of not reading the question properly..

HSC
yeah i didnt mention trenches either... but there were more than 3 possible answers (can't remember what though... i highlighted them but my teacher for our papers for yr 11)

jennieTalia

HSC
This sort of threw me, because it said effects on the troops.
So I didn't want to just say that it broke this and that!
I had the physical injury (but wasn't that from machine guns :S)
And psychological fear and loss of morale.
I can't really remember exactly what I wrote I was in a bit of a whirr for the entire thing :p

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
it was wierd and i think i read it wrong but it was a Hindenberg talking about how it effected *his* troops?
yeah i thought it was strange...

jeckooo16

HSC
yeh this one was weird
i said that it scared a lot of people coz it was a new technology and no one knew what it did, lowered morale and oh gosh i hav no idea..i said it broke this and that like barbed wire but yeh it was weird...cnt remember

HSC
jennieTalia said:
This sort of threw me, because it said effects on the troops.
So I didn't want to just say that it broke this and that!
I had the physical injury (but wasn't that from machine guns :S)
And psychological fear and loss of morale.
I can't really remember exactly what I wrote I was in a bit of a whirr for the entire thing :p
you got it right, that's exactly what they wanted to hear about how the troops got sad and stuff

Pantera

HSC
* Demoralised them
* Injured them (it mentioned the attached Machine Guns)
* Caused them to abandon their posts

jennieTalia

HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
you got it right, that's exactly what they wanted to hear about how the troops got sad and stuff
hehe, I don't know. It's only three marks though...

I think I spend every exam going... okay so this is worth 3 marks which is soandso percentage of the paper which is divded in two because of assessments divided by 5 for the 10 units which equals 0.2 percent of a UAI possible place LOL =D

HSC
jennieTalia said:
hehe, I don't know. It's only three marks though...

I think I spend every exam going... okay so this is worth 3 marks which is soandso percentage of the paper which is divded in two because of assessments divided by 5 for the 10 units which equals 0.2 percent of a UAI possible place LOL =D
haha well that's one way to look at it

HSC
jennieTalia said:
Is there any other way ;)

Btw, NIRVANA LOVE =D

You like Seether??
lol no not really haha

i used to like seether... but that was agessss ago... not so much now, i love radiohead.

jennieTalia

HSC
:O CUT Ahahha nah just thought I would mention it because I'm off to the concert for Seether NEXT WEEK hehe :)
Sorry, obsessed :)

Radiohead is ok :)

lucidassembly

HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
lol no not really haha

i used to like seether... but that was agessss ago... not so much now, i love radiohead.
Nirvana and Radiohead? Awesome taste :D

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
yeah come to think of it that three mark question was the hardest one. really i could only see one effect. i wrote three but im pretty sure that they all mean "they shat their pants"

jennieTalia

HSC
nick3157 said:
yeah come to think of it that three mark question was the hardest one. really i could only see one effect. i wrote three but im pretty sure that they all mean "they shat their pants"
And they shat other peoples pants as well... its amazing what that stuff can do!

BlueGiraffe

HSC
I was really thrown by this. I thought that the WW1 short answer questions were supposed to be 'gimme' questions, but yeah the trench thing was hard. I said:
*destructive to moral of opposition
*Threating and forces enemy to 'leave their post'
*Physical damage by machine guns

Really hope it'll do... but it's a bit dodgy

h1958buglid

HSC
Wow everyone wrote different stuff to me. I wrote about how it wasn't the most effective weapon because it was slow, broke down, and made alot of the Soldiers sick blahblah and how other weapons developed as the war progressed, and the US entered who brought new ways of thinkig and ways to kill etc.. :SFUCL hahhaaahha now ive fucked up TWO parts of myexam

lionking1191

HSC
h1958buglid said:
Wow everyone wrote different stuff to me. I wrote about how it wasn't the most effective weapon because it was slow, broke down, and made alot of the Soldiers sick blahblah and how other weapons developed as the war progressed, and the US entered who brought new ways of thinkig and ways to kill etc.. :SFUCL hahhaaahha now ive fucked up TWO parts of myexam
this is q1.

US didn't enter until 1918. what did they bring?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)