• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Einstein the Greatest plagiarist of the 20th century (2 Viewers)

wanton-wonton

HSC
blackbunny said:
looks like that media brainwashed you.

all im doing is just spreading the truth nothing more.
The truth is subjective, and often manipulated and sensationalised. At times, it is false.

Don't make me post up my 'Telling the Truth' essay faggot.

blackbunny

HSC
SashatheMan said:
u just came and said . this thread is stupid and in another post , u go this game sucks. u dont give reasons or explanations. just come say a one liner of hate and leave

READ THE ARTICLE LAZY SCUM

wanton-wonton

HSC
blackbunny said:
why did you choosy belive in the 1st place that einstein was a genius. caz media (tv radio papers etc) promoted that idiot and brainwashed you.
You have got to be the most stupid hypocrite ever. Don't start giving me lectures about brainwashing me or shit, nothing brainwashes me. You believe what you read from the various sources you quoted. I think they brainwashed you too.

blackbunny

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
You have got to be the most stupid hypocrite ever. Don't start giving me lectures about brainwashing me or shit, nothing brainwashes me. You believe what you read from the various sources you quoted. I think they brainwashed you too.

Consciousness is a powerful thing. You think movies with violence don’t brain wash your consciousness. They do, you just can’t see it.

yeah belive from various sources. last time i checked all sources but the net are controlled

wanton-wonton

HSC
blackbunny said:
Consciousness is a powerful thing. You think movies with violence don’t brain wash your consciousness. They do, you just can’t see it.

yeah belive from various sources. last time i checked all sources but the net are controlled
Consciousness is a powerful thing? From your description, it seems to be fairly weak.

blackbunny

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Consciousness is a powerful thing? From your description, it seems to be fairly weak.

I’m sick to my gut of convincing an idiot.

Unfortunately TV propaganda is much stronger than me. So my voice here is like a drop in an ocean which will disappear without traces.

niall045

HSC
ummm, have you actually read some of these articles? u've been brainwashed boy. There is so much slander and whatnot, even anti-semitic crap in the christian one. If youre takin this as gospel then be quiet in a commune somewhere without access to the internet. please.

Christ, that "christian" site calls the holocaust a hoax?! Im stayin away from this internet thing.

Rorix

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
The truth is subjective, and often manipulated and sensationalised. At times, it is false.

Are you asserting that is true?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
If I linked articles from illumunati conspiracy believers would people believe me that the UN is secretly a totalitarian dictatorship running concentration camps in the US?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
these sites just want traffic. they spread internet rumours and make convincing stories that idiots believe

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wanton-wanton said:
We all did english in highschool. THE truth is always objective, people often manipulate and sensentionalise it.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
And thus create permutations and deviations from THE truth, which they then call the truth. These may be close to THE truth or far from it.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
The arguments presented in the articles are extremely flawed... and thus are leading no one towards the truth.

Credible Historians > Whacko's.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
From highly reputable right-wing ant-semetic conspiracy theory sites, who else would you trust?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
addymac said:
And thus create permutations and deviations from THE truth, which they then call the truth. These may be close to THE truth or far from it.
Not-That-Bright said:
We all did english in highschool. THE truth is always objective, people often manipulate and sensentionalise it.
I still believe in reality, and in reality, if i shoot someone in the head repeatedly, they're going to die. You can debate about how that bullet isnt true, but in the end, you're the one dying.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Asylum you missed the point.

To use your example, THE Truth is that you shot someone repeatedly in the head with the intention of killing them, you're motive being say they pushed in front of you at a bus stop.

Now here are a couple of examples of various 'truths' which people might take from that incident:

Asylum was framed by a jewish media conspiracy.
Asylum is indicative of the hoodlums over-running society today.
Asylum is a hero who refused to cop it on the chin and did something about it instead.
Asylum just happened to be holding the gun and it went off of its own accord.
Asylum is criminally insane and can't be held responsible for his actions.
Asylum shot someone because they pick-pocketed his wallet when they pushed in front.
Asylum, etc etc etc.

These 'truths' all bear some connection to THE TRUTH but are not infact the objective TRUTH they are varied subjective 'truths'. That is to say they are perceptions of THE TRUTH coloured by predisposed bias etc etc.

How dear anyone question the credentials of thse authors, one of them is in MENSA and wait for it, once wrote a book about chess.... how can you be more qualified than that?

Riewe

HSC
Hate this nature of truth stuff. Hated it when i did english a couple years ago, and i hate it now.

And i did read these sites, (and being in a science degree myself) and cannot agree with the conclusions that those sites make.

Blackbunny reminds me of someone from another forum site where he posted up sites saying how Harry Potter is a complete rip-off of LOTR, and the original poster kept on posting stupid one-liners like "i told you so", "see harry potter is for little girls" etc. But then again, maybe these too posters are the one and the same?

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
What an idiot...

One of the referenced websites (http://www.aulis.com/albert_einstein.htm) has links that refer to NASA faking the moon landings.

If you want to make a point, find VALID references. Sites that are recognised... thats the problem with the internet. Idiots can publish what ever they want and dumb-shits fall for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)