Electives suggestions (1 Viewer)

tajid73

HSC
Hi guyss... just finished my examss..fnally..
hey i need help for elective suggestions.. next smstr is my last one.. i hav accg340 left and 2 more electives- 1 300 lvl (has to relate to commerce) and the other 1 is any elective.. need suggestions...

I've done mktg101,stat279, acst201.. love calculation and am looking forward for subjects that can easily get D or Hd.. wanna mantain gpa..
i had a few options bfore:
1. MAth 130 or 123- heard its really easy but not useful at all so still consiidering and so many classes/wk
2. phil 134- dunno whether we can take it nxt smstr or not.. heard its interesting.
3. econ141- they change it to econ241 so i dun tink ill b doing this.
4. stat 379 - liked 279, but the problem is i already checked the timetable and the only classes are in monday nd tue while accg340 is on thu and fri.. dun wanna go to uni that much
5. accg350- heard its useful but dun like the LIC phillip sinadurai.. got him wen doing 323 nd dun like him
6. languages unit

ps: dun wanna do any busl unit...
any suggestions guys??

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
ECON396 - Economics of the European Union

I'm not sure if it's available in the first semester, but it was by far the most enjoyable/interesting unit I've done throughout my entire double degree. I cruised through it and got an easy distinction too.

And the lecturer, Marc Lombard, is one of the most charismatic figures you'll ever meet.

tajid73

HSC
What is that about?? never heard of it..
Wats the prerequisite??

i looked for it already in the mq website.. could only find the unit outline.. bbut no prerequisite was stated there. and couldnt find the handbook..

Last edited:

tajid73

HSC
How do you know it only requires econ111 and 110? ?Its not in the unit outline.. i couldnt even find the word bba there..
Any other suggestions??

HSC
I was interested myself, and I looked through the 2009 Handbook and saw it. Not online but the actual book I got from enrollment day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)