Electrical Engineering, anyone else from this site joining me? (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
Chand said:
2 seperate 6 month intervals of work placement.
you can take the dipEngPrac off, so you'll be left with just Bengineering =4 year at uts

but wheres the fun in that..
the basis of UTS is to get more industrial expereince.. so you'll be More prepared for working ")

if you do take the dipengprac off your course.. you'lll still have to complete a least 2 months work netime b4 the completion of your degree..

but from me.. to you its better to find work experience longer then that.. so you can get a more firmer grip of your work life

BTW logistics - that mate Hys has dropped software and transferred into IT... {BAsard!!}

auro

HSC
Yeah I'm doing Electrical Engineering at UTS. Man i will be dreading when it comes to Circuit Analysis. I am a 2007 first year UTS student, so im a newbie. Im pretty old for this thread.

Last edited:

blay.tenshi

HSC
N/A
For people who've met Gerard (who is like a genius btw):

"If you still have a life, you're gonna fail CA."

first words that guy said to me...needless to say...i failed CA lol...

HSC
Haha, one of my best mates cusion does electrical engineering here. His in his last year now and i asked him about Circuit Analysis and he told me "Don't talk about it..i barly passed". He said he killed his social life to get 51 (1st try) and the highest in his class being 63.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
heh lol,
i am 4th year electrical engineering!
passed CA first go. 52 :) haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)