HSC
here the last update for the night with a beautiful amazing trance song

The Bui

HSC
heres another update with some Ferry Corsten tracks

Sainteced

HSC
Uni Grad
amazing electro artist who was at stereosonic if anyone remembers.

The Bui

HSC
amazing electro artist who was at stereosonic if anyone remembers.
this is a trance song and his Armin Van Buuren known as the trance king. This song is also one of my favarite songs of all time

Sainteced

HSC
Uni Grad
this is a trance song and his Armin Van Buuren known as the trance king. This song is also one of my favarite songs of all time
I though Armin Van Buuren as more electro than trance. I always considered trance to be more tiesto.

The Bui

HSC
I though Armin Van Buuren as more electro than trance. I always considered trance to be more tiesto.
Tiesto is now a house man since 2010 mate but yeah tiesto was also seen as a trance giant back in the day. Armin Van Buuren is nowhere near electro maybe a bit of house but not electro thats tiesto now

The Bui

HSC
just look through the thread i posted some music with tiesto playing trance back in the day and now him playing house somewhere in this thread

Sainteced

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you, but I cannot be bothered keeping up with these genres. Last year, tiesto was trance and this year he is something different? I'll keep music as music.

The Bui

HSC
Thank you, but I cannot be bothered keeping up with these genres. Last year, tiesto was trance and this year he is something different? I'll keep music as music.
yeah but i most edm as you can see in this thread so it makes it all simplier. Who really cares about what genre they are really just as long as you love their music

ps. your welcome

The Bui

HSC
heres a update with a great trance song

This was Armin Van Buuren's intro song this in stereosonic Sydney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)