• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

eliminating STUPID STUPID mistakes (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by fatmuscle
hahah integration? forgetting the +C

I hated that!!!

ME 2!!! i always forget....and i always remember the plus c when i do definite integrals where i dont even need em...how annoying

Jeo

Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
ME 2!!! i always forget....and i always remember the plus c when i do definite integrals where i dont even need em...how annoying
haha ..... omg, i have nothing to say -_-

j0

the more working out i do the less silly mistakes i make, and if i do make them, the more marks I can pick up elsewhere... but yeh.. silly mistakes are the devil. my friend in our trial copied out the 1st question wrong, she was pretty cut!

Left-ism

HSC
hey iambored
i got the same problem...like many others i think...stupid little mistakes!!
what i try to do now is take each question slowly...check the answer makes sense...or just keep looking back at your working.

in the hsc..focus on each question- keep telling yourself to focus. its when you lose focus that you make the little mistakes.

Also write on the actual question paper- circle in little points like- to 2 decimal places etc...

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
Originally posted by j0
the more working out i do the less silly mistakes i make
I found the opposite for me, so I have no resolved to doing most questions in less than three lines. btw I do m/ex 2, so I don't know what the examiners are gonna think!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)