Elusive sniper saps US morale in Baghdad (1 Viewer)

blackbunny

HSC
z nizzle, you are black and you dont like white race. im not surprised you will tell me off.

Comrade nathan

HSC
blackbunny said:
z nizzle, you are black and you dont like white race. im not surprised you will tell me off.
Anybody who has "mastered" the use of capitals will tell you of.

julius

Banned
HSC
I'm just wondering if blackbunny would go up to some random Asian, African etc. and harass them for being exactly that. Anyway, isn't this about some random Iraqi sniper?

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
what971 said:
Although I don't like your rasicst views, I wouldn't worry too much. I mean all the white people in the US Army are country hicks anyway and wouldn't have too much of a brain to begin with.
A very large majority of the US Army's personnel is made up of people with black and Hispanic backgrounds. For the most part, the Army is a way for people of poor backgrounds to get out of inner-city slums and go somewhere. Unfortunately they get paid shit all (as opposed to Australia soldiers) and that 'somewhere' happens to be an active combat area. Usually high-ranking officers of African American and Latin backgrounds are tokens, or are at least presented as such but equality seems to hold it's own up to Company and Battalion level.

If you watched 'soundtrack to war' you may remember one of the black soldiers, who happened to be a very good rapper stating that he was safer in Iraq than back home. This was true, within a couple of months of returning home he had been killed.

Comrade nathan

HSC
If you watched 'soundtrack to war' you may remember one of the black soldiers, who happened to be a very good rapper stating that he was safer in Iraq than back home. This was true, within a couple of months of returning home he had been killed.
He compared himself to a Black Panther. During the Veitnam war, Black Panthers tried to offer service to the Viet Cong. This guy is just a moron if he thinks he is a Black Panther.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)