EMERGENCY: time slot swapping for uow scholarship interviews-faculty of engineering (1 Viewer)

Lil Clutch

HSC
hey guys,

this is a bit crazy but i really need to swap my interview time i was allocated for the faculty of engineering. i got an interview for the 1st dec, 2:00pm and i would REALLY appreciate an earlier time, in the morning.thing is i also have an interview for UNSW at 4:30pm, and there is no way ill make it there in time after this interview!

i called up the university and there is nothing they can do about it, because they're working with strict time allocations, etc. which is understandable, it just leaves me in a dilemma.

so if there is anyone out there, with interviews for engineering that day, can you please help me out. :)

Lil Clutch

HSC
yeh UNSW are more strict with their time allocations, like on the website they specifically mentioned it. but im going to their open day the day before my interview (30th nov) so if nothing works out here then ill get chatting with the ppl that are to be interviewed for co-op, and do some swapping.

ahhh, id hate it if it comes down to unsw vs. uow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)