Emma Watson (Hermione) to be new face of Chanel. (2 Viewers)

HSC
are you serious?? what le dick? personally i dont think she's the chanel type you know? she doesnt have that hungry, sex appeal look... i mean all the chanel chicks have this edge about them, and im not talking about the drugs im talking about their slouchy, skeleton posture, something this teeny bopper lacks.

.x peace

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
katietheskatie said:
moreso than someone like lindsay lohan, no?
My pet budgie has more class than lindsay lohan but that doesn't make him a good face for chanel.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i think that anything "classless" stated or done by Emma has been overshadowed significantly by the words/actions of her 'peers'. Consequently, she is shown to be classier and more suited to the sophisticated high-fashion business relative to her more unfortunate counterparts

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i think that anything "classless" stated or done by Emma has been overshadowed significantly by the words/actions of her 'peers'. Consequently, she is shown to be classier and more suited to the sophisticated high-fashion business relative to her more unfortunate counterparts
Unfortunate? Paris Hilton would've inherited 60 mil if she could keep her legs together. Hermione is more responsible than the rest of em.

But I guess time will tell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)