Emptiness with End of HSC (1 Viewer)

frostysnow

HSC
Does anyone feel that once the hsc is over, there is a sense of emptiness, like there isn't much to do? I only finished yesterday. Already i've gone through packets of corn chips, a whole series of a jap drama, have very sore eyes.

So help? Sugguest interesting stuff to do to fill time and have fun. What's everyone else doing?

Last edited:

frostysnow

HSC
theshortykatt said:
no sorry.
i dont feel empty at all.

ive got too many things to do.

i dont see how you can be lost WITHOUT school/hsc/exams.
im so glad i can actually do what i want to now.
what are those things, inspire us

Katieeee

HSC
My post-hsc list WAS:

1. Burn/recycle all HSC notes!!
2. Head straight to travel agent and start planning travel arrangements for next year
3. Post-HSC Sussex road trip!
4. Be able to nothing at all without the looming deadlines of assessments etc
5. Read a book of my own choice
6. Clean my room - chuck out/put far far away all school related items
7. Go roller-blading at the harbour lol
8. Go on an adventure
9. Have a picnic
10. SLEEP IN!
11. Buy new swimmers and other stuff for Vanuatu!
12. Hit up BeachBodz during the day with Anwen... tai chi here we come!
13. Watch the complete 10 seasons of Friends
14. Make a ..'high school..' corny scrapbook
15. Sell old textbooks on eBay and make me some cash
16. Spends days on end at the beach
17. Go canoeing
18. Invent a new dance move to add to my signature repertoire
19. Go for a bike ride
20. Find a second job
21. Bake cookies... and put them in the oven, dance move style (My signature dance move is called 'cookies in the oven')
22. Take photos of fun stuff
23. Go on a day-long bushwalk
24. Get motorbike license with Katelin

Bold ones are done... I'm almost finished season 2 of Friends, roadtrip is next week :)

Other things I'm planning on doing:
• Hanging out around town in the middle of the day, just because I can
• Party party party!
• Catch up with all the friends I have only seen a couple of times since the school
• Cleaning out my car and actually washing it for once
• Making a time capsule and burying it with my friends in my backyard after schoolies

Last edited:
HSC
Yeah i have been fixing up my room and tommorrow i am going to start writing a childrens talk.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I was just about to make a thread like this until I saw this one. =]

My exams finished yesterday and walking out of school for the last time was so exciting. I've been at the same school since kindy so I'm feeling so lost/empty/confused. All day today I've been either laughing maniacally or on the verge of tears. My stepdad's being a royal prick and saying "well you've been waiting for this for so long, welcome to the real world, where nobody cares." Fucking prick. At least mumzy is here to support me.

Oh, and my nostril is swollen because I got my nose pierced last night to celebrate my newfound freedom.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha nice, I went to the shops and finally bought "Twilight", because all my mates are making me read it. Then I cam home, went to Subway and jumped in my pool. It's so hot up here!

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
yep...I'm so used to having this set routine made for me by my teachers... an emptiness is undoubtedly associated with me... as much as I am please that it's over... I can't help but feel that way too:hammer:

jcurry

HSC
dont feel empty but im so friggin bored
n/a work till sunday and couldnt go to beach with friends cause i had to go out and get stuff for my dad bday so the day went very slow
when i get my xbox bak though and am working regularly ill be fine

sonnysburning

HSC
i agree. i think it's the loss of routine. and living in the middle of nowhere sucks a lot, even if you can go out, there's no where to go..
i'm compensating by learning the more songs from rodrigo y gabriella's album. both parts. :) if you don't know them you should definitely check them out. my fingers are blistered and my wrist is about to fall off but it's awsome.
take up an instrument i suggest =)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
sonnysburning said:
i agree. i think it's the loss of routine. and living in the middle of nowhere sucks a lot, even if you can go out, there's no where to go..
i'm compensating by learning the more songs from rodrigo y gabriella's album. both parts. :) if you don't know them you should definitely check them out. my fingers are blistered and my wrist is about to fall off but it's awsome.
take up an instrument i suggest =)
Playing an instrument does make it easier. Once you get somewhere with it, it's easy to get inspired, go on youtube and get some tutorial lessons and improve your technique.

I'm gonna bum around with a group of my friends who have nothing to do. X-box all nighters! YAY!

Nice change from studying all nighters...

Oh yeah, I'm very much nocturnal now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)